Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I like the game and the characters are really good.
Not sure if i'm unlucky, or maybe combat isn't my strong point, but hell why i always lose the second fight?
Hi and welcome on board, mate!

I will help you to get through this fight...

Here are some tips:

- Alenja has three normal attacks in this fight!
> From top to bottom, weak to strong.

- The more damage you deal on your opponent and the more damage he deals on you, the more will fill your rage meter
> So if you can't beat him, only use your strongest attack (the third one)

- The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it
> To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears

- Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter
> When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy

Very important:
The Orcs attacks are random, BUT if you scroll back with the mousewheel, it will always stay the same (Renpy saves the current attack order). If you load a savegame before the fight, it will be completely random again.

If you have any more questions or if it's still impossible for you to beat him, please let me know!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played the update, so an entire update for 1 kiss on the cheek? -_-

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Ragnar, I just replayed it, and I tried
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its not my taste at all and the other route its not done yet, so I skipped it. If you do, theres just a kiss scene.
So this release is a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and if you don't like that you need to wait until the next update.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Fine update. I love how story is being developed. Mighty clever idea to make some fetish content routes without actually making them. I like that aproach even tho futas are not my thing (another spell might be something for me in that case). It was cool. Another thing is animation - I've played most games on this site and never seen such weird type of animation. Weird in a good way cuz it actually looks like an animation and not 3 DAZ renders repeating themselves. Interesting. Only issue is that our old fellow got only a cheek kiss for his heroism:/ Justice for that man

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
I very like the "die and retry". i find strange the character turn without the background... and something is in cloud? XD

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Fine update. I love how story is being developed. Mighty clever idea to make some fetish content routes without actually making them. I like that aproach even tho futas are not my thing (another spell might be something for me in that case). It was cool. Another thing is animation - I've played most games on this site and never seen such weird type of animation. Weird in a good way cuz it actually looks like an animation and not 3 DAZ renders repeating themselves. Interesting. Only issue is that our old fellow got only a cheek kiss for his heroism:/ Justice for that man
Thanks mate, I'm happy you had such a good time playing the update!
I always try to improve myself and the hard work feels so much more worth it, when people can actually tell the difference like with this update, especially animation-wise was it very successful :)

And as for the old man....don't worry, their journy isn't over yet :sneaky:

Can you reuse the saves from the previous version?
Because it is terrible for every update to have to start the game from scratch. :unsure:
Yes, you can use your old savefiles from previous installments, this hasn't changed (y)

Reactions: Moricano

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Well the update was ok quite interesting i admit that and I know that Alenja is the protagonist but she is definitely starting to forget about the other characters and that is not very disappointing just seeing an open arch when there are several to know what happened to them.
I repeat, I understand that they focus especially on the protagonist because that is the idea but before the updates were focused on several open fronts not one.
So yeah. Great work so far thank you very much for this update and for your hard work.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Alenja's Adventures [v0.18 Beta] [Wet & Wild Production] (752 MB rar pc source)
395 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Well the update was ok quite interesting i admit that and I know that Alenja is the protagonist but she is definitely starting to forget about the other characters and that is not very disappointing just seeing an open arch when there are several to know what happened to them.
I repeat, I understand that they focus especially on the protagonist because that is the idea but before the updates were focused on several open fronts not one.
So yeah. Great work so far thank you very much for this update and for your hard work.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the other characters...not in the slightest. The thing is, if I count the last two updates together, where I focused on Alenja's story, then I would count it as two scenes, two extremely massive scenes ofc.
So in the end, story progression-wise, it were just two scenes focusing on Alenja's story. But I understand that it feels so much more, because those scenes are so long and have so much content.

Just as a heads-up:
After I have added the second path to v0.18, I will continue the other story paths as well.

And if I remember correctly, Freya has lost all her clothes and is now running naked through the forest. Well, I'm not a fortune-teller, but I'm sure this could be interesting, to say the least :sneaky:

Alenja's Adventures [v0.18 Beta] [Wet & Wild Production] (752 MB rar pc source)
395 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thank you!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Just a little reminder:

will end in around 3 Hours

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the other characters...not in the slightest. The thing is, if I count the last two updates together, where I focused on Alenja's story, then I would count it as two scenes, two extremely massive scenes ofc.
So in the end, story progression-wise, it were just two scenes focusing on Alenja's story. But I understand that it feels so much more, because those scenes are so long and have so much content.

Just as a heads-up:
After I have added the second path to v0.18, I will continue the other story paths as well.

And if I remember correctly, Freya has lost all her clothes and is now running naked through the forest. Well, I'm not a fortune-teller, but I'm sure this could be interesting, to say the least :sneaky:

Thank you!
yes more freya is always welcomed.
we need more action with those massive rockets boobs on her ..they are so not used so far :D

i just really hope if there is a way for her to join the group ..the idea of her and alenjas and yorick around is so hot
and have so much potential with the three of them around and how yorick will handle both girls.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Just a little reminder:

will end in around 3 Hours
Last time I read fantasy book Iron Age, where I found some similars to your story. Old, ugly guy with usefull skills, but joke of fate get to travel with young, pretty warrior girl, who lost her family. I know there is a lot stories like that, but I would recomend to you read that, because it was realy intresting book, with magic, fight and some sexy stuff (the last one not too much, but still.)

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes