Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey, I just started playing your game. Wanted to know if you can provide a walkthrough or guide because then game will become easier to play & we won't miss any content. Thanks for your Awesome work in this game & for replying to each comment written by users :love:
I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but it's not possible to reply to everybody. So don''t be sad that I don't response to you and tell you a walkthrough isn't needed.

Oh wait...:censored:

Reactions: Twistty

Tohe Miju

Nov 11, 2019
Hey, I played some more and realized a walkthrough isn't needed at all since we can roll back the choice anytime. Anyway Thanks for replying. Have a nice day.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Something bad for me with this update. I have in mind this whole forced lesbian content. I think the main problem is that most develepers, not excluding this one, are trying to please everyone. Those who are for lesbian action and those who are not. I must admit to belong to this second group, therefore this last update disappoints me. Damn it, why mix in one game lesbian content with straight male to female content? In my humble opinion such mix will never work good, in such case always one of the groups, those who are lesbian lovers and those who are just the opposite, will be more or less disappointed. Let's developer decide, will be this game primarily focused on lesbian action - yes, why not, if so, I don't care, I don't touch and don't play, this will be exquisite game for those with lesbian kink. But in other case, please, don't force me to play this lesbian sex scenes - yes, probably there are those who don't care about lesbian, but there are also those who don't want it.
One last thought, maybe developer thinks that lesbian is some kind of introduction or transition before really hot sex action, some kind of foreplay. But it is not, it not works this way, as say it, gay action would't be substitution before straight male and female connection. It doesn't mix well.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Damn it, why mix in one game lesbian content with straight male to female content? In my humble opinion such mix will never work good, in such case always one of the groups, those who are lesbian lovers and those who are just the opposite, will be more or less disappointed.
Because most people enjoy both? Instead being strictly in one group.

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
Something bad for me with this update. I have in mind this whole forced lesbian content. I think the main problem is that most develepers, not excluding this one, are trying to please everyone. Those who are for lesbian action and those who are not. I must admit to belong to this second group, therefore this last update disappoints me. Damn it, why mix in one game lesbian content with straight male to female content? In my humble opinion such mix will never work good, in such case always one of the groups, those who are lesbian lovers and those who are just the opposite, will be more or less disappointed. Let's developer decide, will be this game primarily focused on lesbian action - yes, why not, if so, I don't care, I don't touch and don't play, this will be exquisite game for those with lesbian kink. But in other case, please, don't force me to play this lesbian sex scenes - yes, probably there are those who don't care about lesbian, but there are also those who don't want it.
One last thought, maybe developer thinks that lesbian is some kind of introduction or transition before really hot sex action, some kind of foreplay. But it is not, it not works this way, as say it, gay action would't be substitution before straight male and female connection. It doesn't mix well.
are you insane? most people like BOTH

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Following are the Polls for this month!
New Characters who were introduced in the last update, are added as well (y)

Reactions: Tota97 and Ignazzio

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
;)

Ho, Ho, Ho, guys!

I hope all of you have shiny shoes today and got surprised with a little gift in your footwear?

And if not or if you don't celebrate today, then take my little gift as an early christmas present:

Because today, I will give away "Alenja's Adventures v0.12 Premium Edition".

In other words: Free For Everyone :)

Patron
Version Premium Edition 0.12 (Pc)
Patron Version Premium Edition 0.12 (Mac)

Have fun Everyone and Thanks again for Your Support, Likes and Feedback!
It really means the world to me!!! :)(y)

EDIT
Links are now added to the OP!

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
;)

Ho, Ho, Ho, guys!

I hope all of you have shiny shoes today and got surprised with a little gift in your footwear?

And if not or if you don't celebrate today, then take my little gift as an early christmas present:

Because today, I will give away "Alenja's Adventures v0.12 Premium Edition".

In other words: Free For Everyone :)

Patron
Version Premium Edition 0.12 (Pc)
Patron Version Premium Edition 0.12 (Mac)

Have fun Everyone and Thanks again for Your Support, Likes and Feedback!
It really means the world to me!!! :)(y)

EDIT
Links are now added to the OP!
That's really generous of you. Thanks for the extra content! :love:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures PE v0.18-Final.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.07.2020

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 480116
Lmao, just started the game and I see this, which I believe is a picture from Mount & Blade with a filter on top of it ( ). Are you sure you want to be using copyrighted artwork in a game you make money off of with patreon, or is that actually royalty free?
This might qualify as fair use, so this isn't necessarily a problem. I don't know about fair use in international law, but in U.S. copyright law, as long as something is considered "transformative", it is protected by fair use. (Of course, the interpretation of whether something is or is not considered transformative would depend on the judge.) If more was done than just applying a filter (like touch-ups at different spots on the filtered image), it would be more likely to qualify.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes