bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Alenja's Adventures [v0.09] [Wet & Wild Production] - Original Size: 874MB

Download PC (119MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Does the protagonist get fucked in this game?
There will be sex scenes with her in the future, but I think about them being optional or adding a virgin path to the game.

Ok, I'm super curious and looking forward to seeing her. Especially if she is what I think.

Me personally it is the succubes that I adore.But not those things all red or purple which resemble gargoyles more the fallen angel types, the gargoyles are.......... meh.
Other than that I have no other preferences, ghosts, harpies, Lamia, banshees, it's mostly the character design that will make the difference.
Oh...so you have someone in mind? Well, then don't say anything, but you can write me a pm if want. I'm somewhat curious:unsure:

And yeah, a nice design can make the difference.
Also speaking about succubus, I remember some from the witcher 3:sneaky:

thank god it’s optional cause I am personally no fan of trans/futa unless it’s maybe some Hagraven or something
Right, thats the point! Some guys hate them, some love them! So I will do them all justice, when I make it optional.
And also... In what other genre would a trans/futa character, be more fitting than in a fantasy setting?:sneaky:

But again, it will be completely optional and avoidable! So everybody will be happy!

I'm having some trouble with Patreon in general right now. I'm working to clear it up and hope to be supporting you soon. Keep up the amazing work!
Thank you my friend! My door will stay open for you...even so, it means that my flat will cool down quite a bit. Lol, we have 40 degree outside. I would be happy if this would happen:D

So, I see female protagonist, and I like it, if I more or less have the ability to guide what sexual partners I have. By that I mean, I am okay with defeat sex scenes, or sex as a consequence of bad choices, but not so cool with sex scenes that are completely unavoidable. To what degree do I have the control over who my female MC engages with sexually (assuming I play optimally of course)?
Let it me put like this... It may sound a little bit weird, but I have created this game and also it's characters. So for me, in some way, they are like my own baby, especially Alenja is. With that being said, I don't want anything bad happen to her. It would just feel wrong and I don't want that. Furthermore, I don't want to force the player to play through a scene he/she don't like (I mean hardcore sex scenes or weird fetishes).

Therefore those scenes will be optional and avoidable. This way, everyone can choose what he likes to see;)

why there is a choice when there is only one outcome??
Hi, this is only for now. My hardware is totally outdated and I have no resources to develop other paths than the main one, at the moment:( But this will change when I can afford some new hardware or at least a new graphic card (you can look on patreon page for more info on that). I really hope I will reach the milestone, better sooner than later...

This is my take on game so far.
Every time the developer says *sorry* it's spelled *sry* .
Yeah, I use some shortcuts.

Bonus in game story content at a $30 patreon tier. One that is sold out. Geez, this went full on cash grab real quick.

This is legit the only time I've seen story content locked behind the highest tier AND have that tier have a limit (a seemingly tiny one as well) on the number of patrons allowed.
Sry, but it's quite the opposite!

I haven't changed the tiers price since I started this project. And even more important, I haven't cut anything from the game and I won't do in the future.
All I did was adding ADDITIONAL CONTENT to the tiers to make them more worth the price. So if you play the Standard version you get the same story as the premium edition. BUT the premium edition provides additional dream squences and let you unlock more bonus images. So both versions will give you the same experience, but the premium edition provides additional content, not important for the story. It's just a Nice To Have Bonus on Top.

And yes the limit is not very high, but necessary. Because of the requested pictures this tiers patreons can choose. Think about it... Everyone can choose a very unique picture if he want, because of the two camera angles, it will be 2 images, so with a limit of 3, it will be 6 images (1080p) alltogether. Not to mention, the scene setup and back and forth working until its fits someones idea. This all costs time. And with my hardware, one of those requestes renders can take around 5 hours or more to render. Plus postprocessing work in photoshop.

Now, put this all together and image a limit for 20 people. I would work a whole month just to make the requested images. No, this wouldn't work!

But if we can reach the milestone for better hardware, I will gladly increase the limit to a more reasonable number(y)

Sankyu Bos bas ;)
I have no idea what that means, but thank you, anyways :D

Wet & Wild Production will you add a younger brother to the game ( for bro sis incest ? )
A brother wouldn't fit into the story and the culture of the Adrastas.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There will be sex scenes with her in the future, but I think about them being optional or adding a virgin path to the game.
Now that's something I really really like. Somehow it usually feels off if you have female protagonist corruption game in which you cannot avoid corruption. Virgin path always adds a lot - even tho I would love to see that another route preferably with your handsome son Yorick.

Reactions: poloko

mapsspam

Sep 6, 2017
As far as I can see, the author made the game, then decided to make extra for people who pay extra, which is a perfectly reasonable decision even if it annoys the pirate in me. If it's just things like dream sequences (not really relevant to the story) then how can you complain? You're getting this free anyway if you're getting it from F95, don't get greedy.

On the other hand, yeah, putting the extra scenes behind a limited tier is...odd. I really don't see the point of that one.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I'm sorry, but that is some incredibly weak justification for incredibly aggressive monetization, and the smug extortative remark at the end is an awful, awful look. It makes the whole thing look not just like an error you're being stubborn about fixing, but a calculated plan to blackmail players.

If you have made content for the game and not put it into the game, that is cutting content. Particularly when it is story content that informs the decisions of the characters. People who don't play it will have a different understanding of your story and a different experience to those who do. It's not an extra scenario that takes place after the game, or an alternate universe unrelated to it. It's part of the game, and you have cut it. It's like when publishers of video games include day one dlc on the game disc, but lock it until you pay for a key. If the content is made during the creation of the game then it should be in the game. Selling dlc that adds to the game later is fine, gating content behind a $30 a month paywall is worse than even most triple A publishers. That is shameful. Trying to reframe it as "additional content" is as unbelievable and manipulative as EA with their "surprise mechanics" line.

Next, you were the one to attach the cut content to a tier that had commissioned images. That was your choice. No one forced you. Like I said, having cut content added to a tier with a limit is something that I've never even seen before. Even the infamous Darth Smut didn't come up with that trick. It's absurd. You could easily move the cut content to the second highest tier to fix this, but you aren't either because of greed or stubbornness. Neither is a good look. You chose to make the tiers this way. Don't pretend you don't have the power to change it. No one here is that naive.

And again we get to that "buy me better hardware and I'll consider opening more slots in my exploitative tier" statement. Seriously. You don't say how many you'll increase it to. You ignore the obvious fixes to the problem. You just leverage your own greedy decisions to extort money with no guarantee of any details or fixes. That's pretty gross.
Wow...you are the most aggressive person I have ever spoken on the internet, and this means something. You are throwing statements around, when you obviously know next to nothing, that's completely hilarious.

So let me get this straight. Adding more bonus content for my patrons, is now a bad thing! Adding more content to higher tiers, to make them more worth it, is now a bad thing! Especially when the additional content is in fact completely nonrelevant to the story. And then your comparision...that's so gross!

And using the word greed, is the most unfitting and stubborn statement I can think of.

So let me state some facts and give you a little insight:
I have worked nearly a year on this game, before I have released it's very first version. Just to make sure that everything is as good as it can be (at this point in time). This means, working a year on a project, knowing I won't get a single dime in return. And why? Because I wanted to make something special. Something you haven't seen before and is worth your time playing. And creating a whole world, an interesting and entertaining story, unique characters with their own personalities, building a fighting system, completely from scratch (it took me months to get this working), adding an tremendous amount of sound effects and much much more...without getting anything in return. Yeah this is really greedy.

Hell, you know what I could have been doing, instead? I could have done the same game like 80% on this site (no offense meant). Doing a story about a guy who is moving to a different town, right at the start of the game. He would be living with a milf and some teenies in a big villa. And then, implement some grindy gameplay mechanics where you have to click countless times through the same rooms, over and over again, just to get lucky one time and witness a short little shower scene, consisting of around 1 or 2 images. And again, no offense taken, there are some good ones out there.

But this is not my cup of tea... I wanted to create something more original than that.
With that being said, there aren't grindy mechanics in the game who would stretch your playtime quite heavy. And this means, I have to work very hard for every second you can play. Some little parts have taken days of work, resulting in only a few seconds of playtime. For example, Freyas finishing move on the Centurion Orc. The amount of work and adjusting was crazy. But this is the price you have to pay, when you do something original.

And why do I want someone supporting this project?
Well, I don't care if you believe me or not, but I love creating things. And doing a game where I can be very creative from start to finish, is very fulfilling. And if someone is supporting me for the extra content I'm completely fine with that. But if someone want to support me, because he sees all the hard work behind this project and want to support me just for that, this is the biggest thank you someone can give to me!

EDIT:
And also, creating a game like this is very expensive. I am still far away from compensating my costs.
Furthermore, all the income is going right back into this project. And honestly, if I could afford some better hardware myself, I won't hesitate and have done it already. Sadly this isn't the case!
And believe me, working like this is no fun, everything takes way too long to render and also the scene-setup is really awful to make, especially when I do a scene in Full-3D.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one render has taken my PC over 10 hours to render. The whole scene is in Full-3D and has around 70 Images. You can imagine, how long this has taken me, to complete:( Of course I want that to change!

Anyways, don't judge about people you don't know and stay respectful.

Have a nice day, Everyone!!!

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
As far as I can see, the author made the game, then decided to make extra for people who pay extra, which is a perfectly reasonable decision even if it annoys the pirate in me. If it's just things like dream sequences (not really relevant to the story) then how can you complain? You're getting this free anyway if you're getting it from F95, don't get greedy.

On the other hand, yeah, putting the extra scenes behind a limited tier is...odd. I really don't see the point of that one.
Thank you, you completely nailed it in the first part. That is exactly the point(y)

But you know what? I will do something for you, for all you guys!!!

Come back later today and see....

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I said gating story content behind a $30 a month paywall is greedy. I made the valid point, that I had never seen a $30 tier with a limited number of slots and gated content. If even the greediest on this site haven't done that, then it is definitely worth pointing out.
Yeah he's so greedy that he limited number of patrons paying 30 dollars to three...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Like I get your argument, but you ignored literally every point that I made. I never said you shouldnt be supported. I never said you shouldn't have a patreon. I said gating story content behind a $30 a month paywall is greedy. I made the valid point, that I had never seen a $30 tier with a limited number of slots and gated content. If even the greediest on this site haven't done that, then it is definitely worth pointing out. And instead of acknowledging that and fixing it, your reply said it wasn't an issue, it wasn't your fault, it couldn't be done any other way, that story related content doesn't effect the story, and that if you were given more money you still wouldn't change the tier system, just let more people into a $30 tier with gated story content.

And you added a smug thumbs up at the end.

Frankly, all of that deserves being called out. And to call it "the most aggressive" thing you've seen on the internet... please. The two middle paragraphs (the vast majority of my reply) were a logical counterargument to your claims. The other two small graphs were me commenting on your tone and the fact that you ignored the issue and then asked for money to not fix it.

And this is the other thing. This is all we know of what the extra content is. If a character has a daydream it speaks to the mindset of the character. That is relevant to the story. You say numerous times here that you care about your characters, and don't want them to act out of character, so obviously these dreams are part of their character. And therefore part of the story. You even included it at specific places in the story. You wouldn't have done that if it wasn't relevant to the story. You could give people the text of the dreams and censor the images. But you didn't. It was content to bait people into giving you $30.

Also attacking other devs on this site isn't a good look either. Even if you say "no offense meant" which is I presume what you actually mean by "no offense taken".

The thing is: You chose to make this project. You chose to add a fighting system. You chose to make a complex story. You chose to do it on old hardware. You don't deserve more money because you have old hardware or because of the technical complexity of making the product. You're selling a product, for quite a hefty monthly fee, the difficulty you had in making it doesnt change the value of the product in any way. And honestly if youre charging $5, $10, and $15 a month for an alpha product, it should at least be complete for those people don't you think? Delayed releases is one thing, but cutting content that informs the characters is different.

I appreciate that you care for your product. I appreciate it is something different - that's a marketing boon if anything as well. I appreciate that you didn't release it right away when you started. That's all good. I didn't criticize that. Nor did I criticize you making money. Nor did I criticize the content you've created. Nor the creating images on commission. All of that was fine. I only criticized locking content behind a $30 paywall, particularly one with limited availability. There's no reason you couldnt put those daydreams in the 5, 10, or 15 dollar tiers. Theyre part of your story. You should show them to people.

I hope your surprise benefits your players. Attack me all you want, but I wouldn't comment if I didn't think your game had potential nor would I care if I didn't care about the users on this forum. And apparently in doing so I may have changed a bad practice, benefiting everyone. Both your players, and you I will wager. Couldve done it before the 3rd reply and without attacking me and other devs, but hey, I'll take it if it improves things.

I haven't even tried your game myself. I like the concept and the art style, but I usually wait until projects are far closer to completion before giving them a go. I didn't complain because I felt ripped off or wanted to see the stuff. I complained because I don't like exploitative monetization and try and point out issues whenever they pop up on the site. You let a practice become normal then it never changes. Look at the gaming industry today, the only time anything gets better is when people get "aggressive", look at battlefront 2. And again, compared to that, just calling your actions greedy is pretty tame. I mean, I didn't even cuss you out.
Hell no... How can somebody drive this far off the road, that I couldn't even see him when I use a binocular!
It seems like all I just said, was against the wall.

It's interesting that you say I'm ignoring your statements, when you are the one, who is constantly ignoring the fact, that the bonus content isn't story related! And this is the whole point!
And then you come with the argument that a daydream sequence must be story related?! Because god only knows, there is no way around it. This is so weak, stating your own view as a fact.

And then you completely disqualify yourself when you say, you haven't even played the game yet. Oh man...seems like someone knows what he is talking about -.-

And again, just for you. There is NO story related content in the premium edition, at all. Just a few Bonus Images packed in a sequence with a characters thoughts. It's nice to have, but not important in any way to the story. For example, Yorik is a pervert in game, and also in the daydream sequence. Nothing new!

And hell, the ea comparision is the most stupid thing I have ever read. This feels like a kick in the nuts for all the hard work I have put in this project. Ea is cancer for the game industry and I hate them myself. But at least they are paying their workers. So don't mention an awful company like this again. A good rolemodel would be CD Project Red, but that's not the point! You clearly have no idea what it means working under those circumstances and trying to finance an unknown project over patreon.

Just for once, look at all this, the other way around:
There is someone working more than 16 hours a day (24/7, no weekends, no holidays, nothing) his ass off, just to provide thousands of people some nice entertainment or good fap material if you want. All of this, for very little in return, at this point.
Hell, don't you think I have a personal live, too? Since I have started this project, I have only so much time to spend with my girlfriend. Working on a game like this, is a full-time job. And that affects many other areas of my life, as well. And not always in a good way. But I do it nonetheless, because I want to be independent at some point and I like to create something special for you guys. And if we can reach this goal, alltogether, it would be a win win for everyone!

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
vengefulspirit
Just to let you know, I have nothing against you! You are welcome to play the game later or when it's more complete, like you said.
But be polite and leave the discussion above, as it is. You don't do anyone a favor here...all it does is influencing my motivation in a bad way and the constantly writing, is keeping me away from my actual work.

Thank you!

Reactions: Namco15

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
Ok i've read all the post here with the most attention i can give when is the next update ?
P.S my engrish are perfect

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Ok i've read all the post here with the most attention i can give when is the next update ?
P.S my engrish are perfect
Welcome on board, mate!

The game was currently updated, only 5 days ago.
I will announce, when the next update is going to be released, in a few weeks time. Right now, I don't know that. There is too much going on in my personal life, too.

Stay tuned...

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes