Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
You are talking about the OLD standard version of the game. And the Premium Edition, that is available right now, doesn't have a bug like this. I have tested it myself a few minutes ago, just to be sure.
Anyways, thank you for your effort and time
Yes this bug occurred in version 0.13 but I managed to fix it, if it didn't happen for you then I don't know exactly what happened to my game that I downloaded from here.
But the important thing is that the game is moving forward with a good story and great content, congratulations on your work.
A note may be that in version 0.13 without using Unren in option 9 and just playing it in English it may be that it doesn't give the error I received.
I use option 9 of UnRen to decrypt everything to be able to translate the game and leave it with 2 languages, it may be that in this conversion when using the translation system I may have bugged the game photos for me and not for you and other players.
But let's go ahead, I fixed it here and it's working for both languages .... Thanks for your attention and sorry for the bad English. (y)

Mika343

Jan 29, 2020
Btw, i just wanted to let you know that I nominated Alenja's Adventures for the featured game slider https://f95zone.to/threads/featured-games-slider.20804/page-6

I hope that is ok?, but I am sure you don't mind^^ It's my favourite game so far and I would really like to see more of it! Anyone that wants to support, I think that's a good way to help.
Keep up the great work!! Cheers

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Btw, i just wanted to let you know that I nominated Alenja's Adventures for the featured game slider https://f95zone.to/threads/featured-games-slider.20804/page-6

I hope that is ok?, but I am sure you don't mind^^ It's my favourite game so far and I would really like to see more of it! Anyone that wants to support, I think that's a good way to help.
Keep up the great work!! Cheers
Hey Mika, you really seem to know how to make someone speechless^^ Thank you very much for suggesting my game to be shown there. This would be like a dream come true :giggle:

Reactions: Lisa007

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys, I just want to let you know, even though I'm a bit silent right now, I do work non-stop on the next update and I will keep going until it's finished. Click the link for more information about the Progression Status for v0.14(y)

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017

Hey guys, I just want to let you know, even though I'm a bit silent right now, I do work non-stop on the next update and I will keep going until it's finished. Click the link for more information about the Progression Status for v0.14(y)
just dont work too hard and take the time you need
this is a marathon not a sprint

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
just dont work too hard and take the time you need
this is a marathon not a sprint
Thank you, mate (y)
I really appreciate someone seeing that there is still a human being behind such an ambitious project and not a robot. But to be honest with you, it's hard to make any good progress without pushing yourself day in and day out. And I already know that I overdo it far too often when it comes to the work on this game. It's not only people like you or my girlfriend telling me to slow down a bit, but also my body responses and saying that the workschedule that I kept doing for the past year, can't be healthy. And at least in the longrun I need to even things out. Because right now, I'm doing a sprint and a marathon all at once.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

A bit more spicy this time... Three Wallpapers showing of 4 characters!
That's right, Maili & Mairi presenting their nude bodies together in a twin pack manner :sneaky:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Alenja's Adventures [v0.13 SE] [Wet & Wild Production] (1.33 GB rar pc source)
274 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
268 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Alenja's Adventures [v0.13 PE] [Wet & Wild Production] (1.34 GB rar pc source)
280 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
275 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Forgive my ignorance, but what do "SE" and "PE" mean?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

The polls for this months wallpaper requests are available now (y)

Reactions: unknown78

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
7 minutes play, deinstalled, great Renders, Story is a bad Joke, fight System is laggy. thx anyway for upload
The fight system isn't laggy for me, and I was playing it on a junky computer, for a while. lol
Maybe you're playing it on a potato. Potatos can be horribly slow, at times. lol :)

As far as "7 minutes play"...maybe you're a speed reader, or just skipping through dialogue to see images, but no way could I ever play through this in 7 minutes.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
The fight system isn't laggy for me, and I was playing it on a junky computer, for a while. lol
Maybe you're playing it on a potato. Potatos can be horribly slow, at times. lol :)

As far as "7 minutes play"...maybe you're a speed reader, or just skipping through dialogue to see images, but no way could I ever play through this in 7 minutes.
Yes, im a speed reader and yes im a skipper too. i found out that my machine and my Monitor 3840:2160 and my titan rtx is the Problem. it seems the best way lowtech games play in 1920:1080 in compatible modus. i found out by other games of Vren and other lowtech stuff, laggy pure. I will take care about this in future. im sorry for my fast decision of demotivation. Mea Culpa mate

I promise to reduce my power for free lowtech Games like renpy and Stuff

Reactions: FookU2
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes