Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
This update was a bit more complicated to remaster (scenes are quite complex).
The Orc Camp Scene was one of those scenes I always wanted to recreate. The old 2D background didn't do justice and was lacking a lot of immersion. Now everything is new and better than ever!

SUMMARY FOR v0.08 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Recreated and slightly Extended two Scenes from the original game
> Completely redone everything in Full-3D
- The 3D-Environment is completely handmade and much richer in detail
> Especially the lighting and shadows are making a great athmosphere
> Compared to the original scene, more objects and Orcs have been added
- Overhauled animations are now way smoother and more detailed
> The number of frames have been multiplied by factor 3 (new version)
- Added Several New Bonus Images to unlock
- Over 1500 Lines of Code have been added
- Around 250 Sound Effects are now in the game
General Game Improvements:
- I added the option to skip all events regarding Fiona's activities with her friends
> This will be beneficial for people who will concentrate on Alenja's journey (skipping stuff like the hide and seek games etc.)
- Additional Proof Reading for older Content

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.08 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)
- Added New Exciting Daydream Sequence
> Bonus Images implying a hardcore sex scene with one of your most favorite characters
> With more additional Camera Angels
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Last edited:

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
- I added the option to skip all events regarding Fiona's activities with her friends
> This will be beneficial for people who will concentrate on Alenja's journey (skipping stuff like the hide and seek games etc.)
I really hope that this doesn't mean that those girls won't have any more scenes.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I really hope that this doesn't mean that those girls won't have any more scenes.
No, it just adds an option to skip, that's all. When it comes to future content, nothing will change. I'm open to add more stuff with them, if supporters / the community wants it.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys, I couldn't decide which images I want to use for the hardcore wallpaper, so I ended up using ALL of them. Which means, this month you get one Extra Wallpaper as a Bonus =)

YukiyYuri

Oct 26, 2021
The remastered version is fantastic so far, many thanks to the developer! Excellent work!
Personally I love the scenes with girls (solo, lesbian, etc). Can't get enough of Freya :). Yorik is fun, but I'm not into old man sex and can do well without seeing him naked ;). I really like Estelle. Not sure it's in the cards, but it would be amazing to see her with Alenja. Or with Izarra, she's super hot too. Or, maybe best, Estelle with Fiona, Kaylin and Lakali!
My personal preferences aside, this is a great job and I'm looking forward to future updates!
Agreed with this, although not many people like lesbian, but seeing female protag has her choice given to become lesbian or not is the best option i though of it. Personally i like the game that's going on right now, but for the further updates i hope that there is an ending with Alenja still keep her purity/virginity and found her soulmates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway:ROFLMAO:. Thanks for the game:love:. Hope for the best of you all :cool:

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

In a few minutes time, I will post the new "Bonus Image Packs" for v0.08 (Standard Version and Premium Edition).
Both packs got a heavily updated, which did nearly double the number of images since last time.

How many Renders are included in both Packages?

Standard Version:
-
234 Images (v0.08)
> High Quality 1080p Renders
> All Monthly Wallpapers
> Several
4k Specials

Premium Edition:
-
290 Images (v0.08)
> High Quality 1080p Renders
> All Premium Images
> All Monthly Wallpapers
> Several
4k Specials

All in all they have become quite heavy now!

Enjoy and Have Fun, guys :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
0.08 was released for everybody 12 hours ago:
Right, and I updated the OP as well, but I need one of the mods to add more filehosters and to update the thread as a whole, so that it can be seen in the last update section (still waiting^^).

Reactions: larryjameson69
Jul 23, 2018
What happened to the android version? I have the last update downloaded on my phone but it won't allow me to click on the android version to download the new one.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
The re-master looks great, but I am just eager to get back to where the story left off I must admit with the orc invasion. Once back to those updates, I will be all in.

Reactions: FMag and Ragnar

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.08.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.08 REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the Best Deal!

Just follow

Have fun :)

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes