ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i dont remember at all that the mc is related to them no hint that i recall but the girls were in a relationship with each other before the mc showed
remember the dream the MC had about the desert ... and then finding out Izzy had a similar dream ...

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
i want more ..more.. no need to bother with sex scenes if they take too much time..just give me more lovey-dovey to pass this quarantine time..

Reactions: ImperialD

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
This is heating up.........In a lot of ways LOL.....Great update. Great writing..Always loved this one..Such hot girls and interesting people all through it. :love:

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
Yeah I was thinking the same ... updates getting shorter and no real progress in the story line ... it´s a pity
I love this game, but these updates have become a bit painful. It feels more like teasers. My preference would be more content in less updates, but it is already running about a month per release so you wouldn't want to go much further.

FWIW - I do feel like there was progress in the story this time, even if it was only a few minutes of content.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a theory, and it ain't a pretty one . . .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, on another note,
Could be The way he is acting with losing his mind reminds me more and more of Agatha can't be a coincidence they have both gone nuts

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Nice update. Too bad it's a bit short. I can't wait for the next one.

I hope we will soon find out what's behind Izzy's abduction.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Nice update. Too bad it's a bit short. I can't wait for the next one.

I hope we will soon find out what's behind Izzy's abduction.
MC doesn't know what's going on yet, but I'm not sure it's supposed to be a big mystery for the players . . .

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
i dont think girls are blood related, one thing i learned from mentally damaged people is that they tend to put blame on nearest person and even falsely accuse wrong person due to them being hurt and misguided thus finding easy to blame next closest person that is involved in (same/similar) situation. Being Mr.Boss and her daughter (even MC)
But then again. Its dev's call, how ever he decides story to go. I'm game as long as there is good romance story to tell.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
i dont think girls are blood related, one thing i learned from mentally damaged people is that they tend to put blame on nearest person and even falsely accuse wrong person due to them being hurt and misguided thus finding easy to blame next closest person that is involved in (same/similar) situation. Being Mr.Boss and her daughter (even MC)
But then again. Its dev's call, how ever he decides story to go. I'm game as long as there is good romance story to tell.
who cares is what I learned. If they are so be it. If they are not so be it too.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i dont think girls are blood related
ok... ummm ... they are half sisters .. so blood related "YES" i think that the MC and Izzy maybe not be blood related altho i'll go out on a limb here .. i think they loved each other .. in another time or place ....

• Angry
Reactions: nevermoreXX
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes