nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
ok... ummm ... they are half sisters .. so blood related "YES" i think that the MC and Izzy maybe not be blood related altho i'll go out on a limb here .. i think they loved each other .. in another time or place ....
sorry but u made that as positive statement ,while it was never proven (girls blood relation). As i said in my thoughts its just rambling of a hurt and misguided woman
P.S one thing tho, i hope this doesn't became some kind of alternate universe with super powers and such.. it would seriously mess up beautifull romance so far

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
sorry but u made that as positive statement ,while it was never proven (girls blood relation). As i said in my thoughts its just rambling of a hurt and misguided woman
P.S one thing tho, i hope this doesn't became some kind of alternate universe with super powers and such.. it would seriously mess up beautifull romance so far
it's already an alternate universe. superfast healing from the stab wound which ended with no scar. Dude's a fricken werewolf or something

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Someone need to explain to Alex that Izzy is not a side dish for the i don't like how she talk sometimes like she is more than my girl Izzy

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
i dont think girls are blood related, one thing i learned from mentally damaged people is that they tend to put blame on nearest person and even falsely accuse wrong person due to them being hurt and misguided thus finding easy to blame next closest person that is involved in (same/similar) situation. Being Mr.Boss and her daughter (even MC)
But then again. Its dev's call, how ever he decides story to go. I'm game as long as there is good romance story to tell.
she was obviously the boss woman same way Izzy is now the mc woman difference that she was more like a side girl and Izzy is more a second Wife thats why the girls where created like sisters almost ( plus i think the boss don't know she is his daughter he must just like her alot )

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
she was obviously the boss woman same way Izzy is now the mc woman difference that she was more like a side girl and Izzy is more a second Wife thats why the girls where created like sisters almost ( plus i think the boss don't know she is his daughter he must just like her alot )
I dont dispute their possible sex relation, although it was never confirmed. But i do dispute what u claim izzy and alex blood relation. That is not proven. People can love other and consider them near siblings and love them as such without them actually being one. Just because deranged woman claimed it to be true, doesnt mean shit. She could have totally projected her issues to Mr.Boss instead of actual father. Due to named things in post above

Last night it came to me (not related to your post, but other). That there could actually be rational explanation for MC "rapid" healing. Wound that he sustained was considered the best possible wound , that wounded person could hope to get. It missed all vital organs creating only muscle laceration, which can easily heal very quickly. It doesn't explain lack of scar tho. But there are known ways that wound can heal without leaving a scar. On top of all. There was "mysterious" doctor involved. he could have even had some affect.

If we were to go into totally weird , how about this for weird:
Izzy mom and Mr.Boss are blood related. By one parent side. And they both have some genetic mutation, which in later stages caused some damage to their brain ? Mutation is actually an evolution, so down the children it mutated again and gave children evolved mutation. :ROFLMAO:
It would kinda suck for romance story tho. I was kinda hoping for one similar to Deluca family.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1191611

Seriously how we know the story will play out? Letting Phil know or not, which one is good. You are making it worse this days

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Seriously how we know the story will play out? Letting Phil know or not, which one is good. You are making it worse this days
That's the gamble you take - or you have multiple saves just in case. Just the same as the earlier one where you have to decide whether to tell Alexandra about the cop Emma or not - in that case if you do you don't get to bonk the car mechanic.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Dima ask if MC fucked the cop girl and MC answer is NO................Well for now Hehehehehehe!

Reactions: Nulldev

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
That's the gamble you take - or you have multiple saves just in case. Just the same as the earlier one where you have to decide whether to tell Alexandra about the cop Emma or not - in that case if you do you don't get to bonk the car mechanic.
aiming to go balls deep on emma coop for all she did. so gonna try my best to turn her into MC personal slut

Reactions: Nulldev

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if 2 people share the same father or mother - makes them half siblings - makes them blood related ... and from what Agatha had said that night ..... they girls are blood related !!!

facepalm all you want you are wrong !!!!

and just because you don't want to believe it does not mean it is not true !!!!

• Angry
Reactions: nevermoreXX

erkper

May 16, 2018
if 2 people share the same father or mother - makes them half siblings - makes them blood related ... and from what Agatha had said that night ..... they girls are blood related !!!

Correct... IF you believe the crazy lady. Who may or may not be just as crazy as she sounds.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020

it was Never proven , right? All you are going is by the word of deranged woman. So what is ur point and why are u angry for me posting my opinion ? facepalm is in your court now.
That's all what i was saying..
P.S people in her mental state have serious trouble recognizing reality and their minds tends to wander to weird places, their mind attempting to make connections where they dont exist. Mixing people and events. Creating false realities.
My late old grandma was taking earth dirt into kitchen trying to make food and coffee. At few moments when she was lucid, she was talking about events that were suppose to have happened day before, but they never did. You cannot take word or anything persons with dementia says for granted.

Last edited:
Reactions: darthpham

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
who is that girl ?

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes