JunaidAS

Aug 10, 2020
And I don't like to work under my GF/Wife and it's me, I don't care what you think about that .. but it's me so that's why I ask a question

• Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Don't put words in my mouth buddy. That FemDom comment is about Alexandra will be boss, not about dad's condition
I guess you live in a country where a woman can't be your boss, then.

Did you forget that in the beginning of the story she told MC that he must be loyal to her firstly, not to her father? HE HAD TO TELL HER.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I hope you do understand Alpha or Dominant traits and FemDom is not just sex. I hope you don't jump and give mentally retarded tag to everyone as you wish ..
I don't, that wasn't me, look I'm not really in the mood to get into it, but if you have problems with having a woman as your boss, that is more on you then anything, my comment was more because normally people just talk about the sex part of the game.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Logically, Alex being the boss makes way more sense than MC being boss does. She has the brains and knowhow, MC just has the muscle. It's natural for the children to take over from the parents in mafia organizations too.

Why would MC be made the boss over Alex? Boris will likely pick his daughter, not her daughters boyfriend. Unless he specifically doesn't want his daughter to be boss for her own safety.

And technically, Alex is already MC's boss. He was initially hired to be her bodyguard, not boyfriend. He still takes orders from her, when he needs to.

JunaidAS

Aug 10, 2020
I don't, that wasn't me, look I'm not really in the mood to get into it, but if you have problems with having a woman as your boss, that is more on you then anything, my comment was more because normally people just talk about the sex part of the game.
And FemDom means Female Domination, not sexual only. So it doesn't need to be sexist or mentally retarded at all. And I don't have a problem with who enjoys FemDom as lifestyle as well, but it's just not me

JunaidAS

Aug 10, 2020
Logically, Alex being the boss makes way more sense than MC being boss does. She has the brains and knowhow, MC just has the muscle. It's natural for the children to take over from the parents in mafia organizations too.

Why would MC be made the boss over Alex? Boris will likely pick his daughter, not her daughters boyfriend. Unless he specifically doesn't want his daughter to be boss for her own safety.

And technically, Alex is already MC's boss. He was initially hired to be her bodyguard, not boyfriend. He still takes orders from her, when he needs to.
That's why the story evolving, first being bodyguard and taking orders is just as his job only. Not now. Now he gets orders directly from Boris and passes the orders to other associates as well.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
And FemDom means Female Domination, not sexual only. So it doesn't need to be sexist or mentally retarded at all. And I don't have a problem with who enjoys FemDom as lifestyle as well, but it's just not me
You forgot the supernatural "thing", too. There's a supernatural bond between Alexandra & MC, and between MC & Isabella.

JunaidAS

Aug 10, 2020
You forgot the supernatural "thing", too. There's a supernatural bond between Alexandra & MC, and between MC & Isabella.
Yeah but that is something we can only guess at the moment, the writer didn't even give an idea about it at all.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Im just waiting for the66 android port update. and it looks like its close also from all the stuff i seen people boss this and boss that. Chain of command goes like this Family first Marriage relation second and unrelated people last. that's how it normally is MC is just the right hand he doesnt have a purpose as boss unless married and alexis takes a step back which puts him back to the position is in now.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes