BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress update
Hi

Don't have much to report.
The update is almost complete.
And it will be released towards the end of next week.
Mostly just animations left to finish.

Best regards
Ptolemy

---------
UUU can't wait...haven't played the last 2 updates...so this will be a treat...got to have a little bit of patience now xD

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
I think slowly towards the end we won't be able to save everyone. i have a strange feeling about Izzy and Boris. I hope I'm wrong with Isabella especially because I like her the most.
Boris really seems like he is on his way out. Honestly, the story flows better if he dies or remains mute due to aphasia. I don't see why Isabella would be heading for the grave though. I feel like the foreshadowing implies she lives. What makes you think she might die?

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Boris really seems like he is on his way out. Honestly, the story flows better if he dies or remains mute due to aphasia. I don't see why Isabella would be heading for the grave though. I feel like the foreshadowing implies she lives. What makes you think she might die?
As Isabella is constantly left behind by Alexandra without information or only receives news later, I see the danger that she could possibly become a target if she is not already. Alexandra does not recognize how serious the situation is and is more interested in business matters of her father to find out who could betray him behind his back and then someone took photos of Isabella and killed Hugo when he got closer to him, she was also kidnapped and this black beast could see a threat in her because she has the same dreams as MC. And this beast wants MC for himself again and get control over him and Isabella could stand in the way.

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
As Isabella is constantly left behind by Alexandra without information or only receives news later, I see the danger that she could possibly become a target if she is not already. Alexandra does not recognize how serious the situation is and is more interested in business matters of her father to find out who could betray him behind his back and then someone took photos of Isabella and killed Hugo when he got closer to him, she was also kidnapped and this black beast could see a threat in her because she has the same dreams as MC. And this beast wants MC for himself again and get control over him and Isabella could stand in the way.
Makes sense. Especially the bit about Alexandra putting her in danger by not filling her in. I always took the black beast stuff to mean she was more likely to live though because of what the crazy girl said. I always saw the plot as moving towards mc and Isabella being involved in some weird conspiracy stuff but being saved by teamwork and Alexandra.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi

Well, it's basically done.

I was just finishing up the post work on some renders, when I saw that something went wrong with a few of Jamie's renders. Her smile came out distorted. For comparison, see the pics I posted.

No biggie, though. It's just a 5 renders. I'll set them to render again over night. A few more hours to make sure there are no CTDs, and all will be ready and released tomorrow afternoon.

Best regards

Ptolemy

---------------

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
al-24-195-Beauty.png

Hi

Here it is.

Hope it will be worth the way for you guys. Been two months since I did an Alex update. For those who don't know, last month was an IR update. You can find that on itch

A lot of this update is focused on Jamie. So you need to have been good to her to get the sex scenes.

The day after tomorrow, I'll get back to work on the next update.

Here are the links.

Android will take a few days more.

Best regards

Ptolemy

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So this took a dark turn very fast. Wonder why the MC wouldn't just talk it out with the two girls and come clean. No lewd scenes for me, apparently I was not nice enough to the girl in question.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Alexandra [v0.88] PTOLEMY

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.24 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.16 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.14 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes