Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
How much sexual content is in this game? I don't play these games to fap but I don't want to be blue balled for most of the game either. I've played too many games lately that were very slow burns and blue balled the player for 98% of the game.

I enjoy a good story but I want sex to be a part of it also and not just a few scenes thrown in to qualify it as an adult title.

Reactions: Xtmr61

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
How much sexual content is in this game? I don't play these games to fap but I don't want to be blue balled for most of the game either. I've played too many games lately that were very slow burns and blue balled the player for 98% of the game.

I enjoy a good story but I want sex to be a part of it also and not just a few scenes thrown in to qualify it as an adult title.
A lot, with lot of different women if you wish.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well
i must say im not really into games with slowburn storys,
but this one is great ;
storywriting -with a great amount of laughters,
the girls are awesome (Alex and Isa)
renders and animations are very good
im not far into the story (just after dinner with boris and the girls),
i hope there is not too much upcoming drama, or weird storyturns

great game - worth my time

Reactions: chaughton22

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
between Haley and this one, PTOLEMY is really stretching out the version 0.90's
Job security...
But i do feel you. Even though this game feels like it has way more to go with the story. There's still a lot of plot inconsistencies to put it nicely.

Reactions: genthrow

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
also i forgot WTF happened too Dimitri? He goes from sitting in ur living room when u wake up, too a drunk "My Goddess dnt want me?"....LIKE Really THIS BITCH BROKE U?
That is the reason I'm going to betray Dimitri for falling in love with that cunt cop. After Dimitri's drunken ramblings about that stupid cop I can't help but to despise him now.(n)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well his dick won't see much rest if player decides so.

between Haley and this one, PTOLEMY is really stretching out the version 0.90's
yea don't be surprised if this too gets 0.9x.x versions too.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes