Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Still think Alex is gonna kill the MC somehow
In a way. Many in Boris place would have the MC killed if their daughter acted like that.
Beside most would have belted Alex and teached her to behave loooong before, instead than following every whim of their daughter even about strictly work-stuff.

Considering how Boris behaves around her it's a miracle that Alex is not really a spoiled brat. She is quite mature under the surface, caring and intelligent. ("spoiled brats" are the opposite, usually childish, selfish and self centered, quick to change ideas, unreliable... unless they just act as spoiled brats to get a good spanking, which is ok sometimes :p)

I like Alex (as a person), she is also not too soft and if the MC will survive the stupid shit he is doing (I reached the part of the story with Emma) it will probably be thanks to her. On the other side he had better stick with just punching stuff, he doesn't have the brain for anything else, and Alex pushing him up the ranks may kill him in lots of different ways.

She is someway too similar to me about some things though (and I would not tolerate one of my girls behaving as her, being too controlling, bossing me around... no pussy is ever worth that) so I would probably never consider someone like that as a potential girlfriend at all, but I would like her as a friend for instance.

Of course I like Izzy way more as a woman, she is much better behaved, she is more beautiful, more sexy, both of them are loyal and kind and sweet and caring, Izzy is nowhere as controlling as Alex and I think she is even potentially submissive.
She just really has to stop with the puppy thing..... :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Damn, nobody in there let you sleep at night and at morning? I would keep a gun nearby at all times, at this point especially when sleeping, and then start shooting anyone making noise or worse trying to wake me up... -_-

I'm not a morning person.

mebo06

Sep 22, 2018
Thread Updated: 2020-03-31
Release Date: 2020-03-30

Someone forgot to update the year :sneaky: I thought the game was practically abandoned with no updates for a year ^^

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
after dana? would have taken any bet that this guy wont finish dana before 2020...hu ( ' - ')
Just noticed this post which was the first in this thread. Not a dump on the poster, but it's a funny comment to look at now, given I would consider Ptolemy to be one of the most consistent creators out there.

Reactions: cib64

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Mc just seems like a fish flopping out of water, or a ping pong ball being shot around, he seems barely in control of anything.
He only "lets" Alex play the boss until SHTF (like when they tried to nab Izzy), he went full DEFCON-1 after that and no one questioned his authority. But yeah, sometimes he does stupid shit and Alex has to bail him out.

Supremehill

Mar 22, 2021
He only "lets" Alex play the boss until SHTF (like when they tried to nab Izzy), he went full DEFCON-1 after that and no one questioned his authority. But yeah, sometimes he does stupid shit and Alex has to bail him out.maybe
Yea; but He is constantly going off script"this fast learner" BS a'int all that quick"
"low level henchman stuff" is what he's good at; protect, attack, strike back,( like when he helped Boris with that old bitch)
but, maybe i'm fishing for a deeper story than it is... but he kills a LT in a mafia like organization; Alex bails him out but in the long run LT boss > Fast learner

Last edited:

Supremehill

Mar 22, 2021
also i forgot WTF happened too Dimitri? He goes from sitting in ur living room when u wake up, too a drunk "My Goddess dnt want me?"....LIKE Really THIS BITCH BROKE U?

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I'm still new to this VN, and I'm still in the early parts of it, but does the MC stay in a throuple relationship with Izzy and Alex? Or does that change? I'm not really a fan of that, so I'd like to know so I can make some different decisions within the game. I do really like this VN, and it has an interesting story, but I'm personally not a fan of sharing. Thanks in advance
It's a throuple to stay.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I'm still new to this VN, and I'm still in the early parts of it, but does the MC stay in a throuple relationship with Izzy and Alex? Or does that change? I'm not really a fan of that, so I'd like to know so I can make some different decisions within the game. I do really like this VN, and it has an interesting story, but I'm personally not a fan of sharing. Thanks in advance
It is a throuple story all the way. I would suggest you to keep playing and give Izzy a chance, you will really hate her in the beginning but end up loving her.

Reactions: travin213

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well throuple forever might not happen but atm all points lead to that mc sticks with alex and izzy to end of game.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes