Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
When attempted to load save file From previous Android version, this ignorable error Came. Problem only for me ??

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't see mc improving anything. First i thought after the main boss got sick the mc will take his place! But nope Alexandra taking his place and our mc is her lapdog lol :') muscle man °_°
I don't like the fact that our mc is someone's lapdog and does everything she says ;")
The story would've been better if the mc took over the family and Alexandra become the advisor i mean the brain she'll help mc to wide their network :")
That's what I'm talking about! He's a ALPHA but he's acting like a dog does everything alex says but it would've been good if mc took the boss position and alex as an advisor they could make a lot of things possible together :")
I want mc to become the family head :")
Yes, as you've said half a dozen times now. You have the right to your opinion that the MC isn't "alpha" enough and needs to be in charge, but I'm really not sure why you think spamming the thread about it will help. TBH, I doubt that will happen, unless Ptolemy decides to have Boris specifically will it to him or whatever. Otherwise, it's more likely one of the other underbosses will take over.

Reactions: cib64

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yes, as you've said half a dozen times now. You have the right to your opinion that the MC isn't "alpha" enough and needs to be in charge, but I'm really not sure why you think spamming the thread about it will help. TBH, I doubt that will happen, unless Ptolemy decides to have Boris specifically will it to him or whatever. Otherwise, it's more likely one of the other underbosses will take over.
Well, we know it won't be Anton. :p

Seriously, I expect by the end either MC and Alex will rule side by side or MC will be the "face" while Alex is the power behind the throne. It may take MC seeing red several more times and leaving a trail of blood all over town but I can't see any of the remaining capos surviving an attempt to take Boris' throne.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, we know it won't be Anton. :p

Seriously, I expect by the end either MC and Alex will rule side by side or MC will be the "face" while Alex is the power behind the throne. It may take MC seeing red several more times and leaving a trail of blood all over town but I can't see any of the remaining capos surviving an attempt to take Boris' throne.
Agreed. Alex has the brains, MC is the muscle. MC couldn't do it alone.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's what i said mc can take the throne with alex by his side and also alex will be the advisor with brain hehe :")
Hmm. More like MC is just the face. The underbosses would never accept a woman. So, they would believe he's the boss, but, it would be Alex and if anyone finds out, you end them. Simple.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Hmm. More like MC is just the face. The underbosses would never accept a woman. So, they would believe he's the boss, but, it would be Alex and if anyone finds out, you end them. Simple.
Eh, they're fairly pragmatic. I'm sure after MC beats the life out of one or two at the "Introduce Alex as Boris' heir" meeting, the rest will fall in line. At least publicly...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Eh, they're fairly pragmatic. I'm sure after MC beats the life out of one or two at the "Introduce Alex as Boris' heir" meeting, the rest will fall in line. At least publicly...
But, then they'll have to watch them like a hawk all the time. Best if they believe that the 'monster' is the boss.

erkper

May 16, 2018
But, then they'll have to watch them like a hawk all the time. Best if they believe that the 'monster' is the boss.
If the "monster" is the boss' right-hand, muscle, and personal bodyguard, does it matter?

Also, after determining one of the capos was poisoning Boris, I figure they'll be watching them like hawks all the time anyways.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If the "monster" is the boss' right-hand, muscle, and personal bodyguard, does it matter?

Also, after determining one of the capos was poisoning Boris, I figure they'll be watching them like hawks all the time anyways.
It does matter. But, no need arguing over it. Ptolemy will write it his way and our talks over it don't matter in the long run.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
storyline moving right along ... great update (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

moderators on this site .. are in need of better judgement !!!!!

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020

Nice spoiler would have rather found that out myself while playing.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Does the dialogue or story change at all if the MC is 100% loyal to Alex/Isabella? Just wondering if its worth speeding through a rerun where he doesn't cheat on them.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
after the nigtmare with the desert, I seem to keep running into a bug with the sex scene, it keeps running out of memory

Reactions: cib64
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes