wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
How to get scenes with Jamie??
Jamie is the owner of the garage.
To have the last scene... Take a look in the dev console/variables. jamieride.... (I think there are 3) needed to be true before call her about the SUV. If not change the attributes. ;) Remember before call her

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
I must say... From Ch 14 I am very impressed about the quality of the renders. Almost life-like. But the story... In the last chapters have been added so much stuff... Some of it imported from Dreams of Desire (Hint = Thing)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, at least IMO. The coughing is associated with lung cancer not brain tumor. Same with the throw up which is the result of poisoning... And I have to give credit to Princearif:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems to me a way to please the "Yeee girl power" crowd. But this is fiction so... it is what it is. But again very pleased about the quality of the character renders. The reaction, the skin, the sex scenes... Good work!

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nice spoiler would have rather found that out myself while playing.
Don't worry; those really aren't spoilers. The part about the MC and a "monster" refers to his own inner demons (psychological issues), which is revealed toward the very beginning of the game. The part about poisoning is speculation; it's not been revealed for sure whether that's happened or not. I'm also not going to say anything more about that, because ofc I don't want to reveal anything for you.

Reactions: Cickic

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Story is going on on a steady pace.

Few small hiccups with tags and typos:
- "Now you call her, and ask for a meeting." tagged to Dima instead of MC.
- "Sort changed." -> Short
- guild -> guilt in "You get back to sleep with guild gnawing at your heart." - "Thought if that guild was..."
- "Se never complains." -> She

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
Don't worry; those really aren't spoilers. The part about the MC and a "monster" refers to his own inner demons (psychological issues), which is revealed toward the very beginning of the game. The part about poisoning is speculation; it's not been revealed for sure whether that's happened or not. I'm also not going to say anything more about that, because ofc I don't want to reveal anything for you.
That is good to know. Speculation is different. I skipped the last update since they have been rather short so hopefully it will feel like a lot more has happened. Anyways thank you.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
D

Deleted member 1371216

Last update had a bit too much unnecessary drama/plot in my opinion, especially MC with his now constant rages. Dial it down please.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
izzy is an disruptive factor what i would like to get rid of :cautious:

just like sandra in haley, mabe her character would be better worked out...I would like her better.

but it just lies in the hands of the dev and i have to live with it...so sad *hmpf*:cautious:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
izzy is an disruptive factor what i would like to get rid of :cautious:

just like sandra in haley, mabe her character would be better worked out...I would like her better.

but it just lies in the hands of the dev and i have to live with it...so sad *hmpf*:cautious:
You're joking right? Izzy is simply the best. She's queen beast to king beast MC. Because if you were serious....

4Holy

Apr 15, 2019
Stuck at this scene.. is there any way to fix ? exe. not reesponding error .. pls answer
1617558476807.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Stuck at this scene.. is there any way to fix ? exe. not reesponding error .. pls answer
shouldn't hang but try re-dling and re-extracting game and loading last autosave and see if it works.

Reactions: 4Holy
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes