albul

Jun 8, 2017
she is fine with it insofar as she doesn't have to see/hear about it. No way will she let a harem in the traditional sense be built around her. She's in the mindset of don't ask don't tell. also who says you can't be with izzy in a 3 way relationship? that's how it is in my game.
I didn't say you can't be with Izzy, I was referring to the fact that you can turn Izzy down. So then MC would be with in a relationship with Alex, while Alex would also be in a relationship with Izzy, but nothing between MC and Izzy. For an exlusive triangle to work, all participants should agree to it and in my path it didn't happen. So I think it would be weird to have that expectation in this situation.

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
i dont see this problem as much... he was more like "protector" to her and she helped him to establish his bussines. If she will not became dominate him why not help our lover?
much more disturbing is that from aspiring mob leader and "protector" he become sick psycho....
The story would've been better if the mc took over the family and Alexandra become the advisor i mean the brain she'll help mc to wide their network :")

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Maaan, is the MC getting dumber with each update?
He sounds like a broken record now.
"It's hard to explain."
"Don't worry about it."
"It's hard to explain."
"Don't worry about it."
"It's hard to explain."
"Don't worry about it."
I wanna' punch him. So annoying.
Listen it's hard to explain why he does that. All I can say is don't worry about it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What makes you think Alex won't allow it? She makes it clear that the MC can engage with others. Also, given that you can be with only Alex and not with Izzy as well, and Alex makes it clear she'll stay with Izzy regardless of that, it would be hyprocritical to not be accepting of the MC to be with someone else as well. If it there were a route for Alex only, it would be understandable, but the way the situation setup, it's not.
Alex also tells MC that she is ok with MC seeing other girls but does not want to know about any other girls (except Izzy of course)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Please, updated for : Alexandra [v0.90] !
THANK YOU in advance...
You're welcome in advance :D .. working on it
Anyone have a full save so I can use the dumb gallery mod that doesn't actually unlock the gallery?
Never understood why anyone would make a gallery locked... not a fan of that myself. by the time you can use the gallery you don't need it lol

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, it started so well... but it went south after they tried to kidnap Izzy. That was the last good update in my own opinion.

Bummer.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Please, updated for : Alexandra [v0.90] !
THANK YOU in advance...
Done.
Anyone have a full save so I can use the dumb gallery mod that doesn't actually unlock the gallery?
Added in my former post an altered version of that mod for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both).. my former post

Reactions: TheSidewinder

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
I don't like the fact that our mc is someone's lapdog and does everything she says ;")
More like a butler for 2 lesbians at least at start as I don't know what happens after beginning. A bit wierd looking his past as a triple-A alfa male. Maybe he got his balls crushed in the ring:)

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
More like a butler for 2 lesbians at least at start as I don't know what happens after beginning. A bit wierd looking his past as a triple-A alfa male. Maybe he got his balls crushed in the ring:)
That's what I'm talking about! He's a ALPHA but he's acting like a dog does everything alex says but it would've been good if mc took the boss position and alex as an advisor they could make a lot of things possible together :")

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-Alexandrav0.99 compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Yes , about time Izzy gets some love again. I hope they will be a option then to knock her up( my thing ;) )
But MC should also give Narissa some attention, at least a kiss now an then when he see her like in this update wouldn't be wrong either.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
if you don't mind starting over but don't like waiting for Android. I found one.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
For some reason the latest version of this game is trying to connect to the internet. That makes me highly suspicious. Especially considering that RenPy doesn't normally try to access the internet.

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
Would it be a route for izzy to break up with Alexandra as a result of our choices in the past? only Alex relationship without izzy ı am not talking about triangle their lesbian relationship. and this game is good. ı am very enjoying but mc a little bit robotic.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Love that I got 2 facepalms on that posts :rolleyes:
Could you 2 please explain why you gave that post a facepalm? I'm actually really curious!
The real question here is where did you steal that Nessa/Alvara profil pic cause i have to steal it too my 2 favourite girls

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes