uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
This game has incest tag. I have played like 30 minutes of gameplay and I didn't see any family members. Is the incest tag true in this game? I dont see any patches in OP too.
However, the story of the game is really good so far just that MC is just being too nice to alex treating her like a princess it's good sometimes but this game is overdoing it.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
This game has incest tag. I have played like 30 minutes of gameplay and I didn't see any family members. Is the incest tag true in this game? I dont see any patches in OP too.
However, the story of the game is really good so far just that MC is just being too nice to alex treating her like a princess it's good sometimes but this game is overdoing it.
Alex and Izzy are probably half-sisters.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Ok, I HAVE to know, what happens if you kill Izzie after she attacks you? I adore her too much to go back and do it myself, it's just really been in the back of my mind considering how things are going with both of them together and I wonder how differently the story goes if you do end up killing her.

lol yeah your game ends VERY shortly thereafter.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
not very far in this, but I see a pregnancy tag... does Alex or Izzy get pregnant, or no pregnancy yet? very few games I've played actually had any pregnancy, which is weird considering how many times an MC has creampied a girl in a lot of the games...lol

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
not very far in this, but I see a pregnancy tag... does Alex or Izzy get pregnant, or no pregnancy yet? very few games I've played actually had any pregnancy, which is weird considering how many times an MC has creampied a girl in a lot of the games...lol
Alex can be pregnant but not showing yet.

Reactions: Nulldev

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very few games I've played actually had any pregnancy, which is weird considering how many times an MC has creampied a girl in a lot of the games...lol
preggo isn't that common fetish that it would be on every game and often it just doesn't suit to plot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It seems to me that somehow the characters and locations from this game are present in Hayley's Story? When is Victor lucky for GG to solve the problem of Hailey's past?
well yes, this games mc and alex and izzy make short appearance on haley's story where alex's mc solves ex-teacher problem. no haley etc on this game (prolly).

erkper

May 16, 2018
Early in the game, both Alex and Izzy state they have never been with a guy before. You as the player can choose to believe them or you can choose not to. *shrug* Nothing in the game indicates this was a lie. Ptolemy did not choose to include blood the first time MC is with them, but that isn't "proof" of anything, even in the real world. What would you want to "prove" that two fictional characters in a video game are virgins by the definition of never having had sex with a man?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Early in the game, both Alex and Izzy state they have never been with a guy before...
Also they don't nevessarily needed a man for that in the first place. They have been together for quite a while, we can be sure they tried a thing or two.
But when it comes to Izzy, I am pretty sure that she lied anyway. Remember the "cleaning the pipes" scene? That didn't look as if she only had experience with toys.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes