Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys I’ve been using a mod to help with romance path choices but they have been known to cut certain content. Just finished the current update but wanted to double check I didn’t miss anything.

This update ends with mc telling Dima time to get his goddess/Emma right? Just after he disposed the body of one of the lieutenants and Boris comes home.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys I’ve been using a mod to help with romance path choices but they have been known to cut certain content. Just finished the current update but wanted to double check I didn’t miss anything.

This update ends with mc telling Dima time to get his goddess/Emma right? Just after he disposed the body of one of the lieutenants and Boris comes home.
That is correct!

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018

there is a sex scene with jamie after you dump the corpse, did you get it? if not there are some tips on this and the last page how to get it.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
there is a sex scene with jamie did you get it? if not there are some tips on the last(160) page how to get it.
I definitely fucked up with Jamie. I always wondered where I went wrong with her path. Apparently I read in the discord chat today that there was a branch path with Jamie depending on whether you ask Alex for help with Emma. Sucks because I assumed coming clean to Alex was the smart move, just didn’t realize it meant to no hooking up with Jamie.

Seeing how Izzy was looking at Emma with ‘I want to rip out your throat’ eyes at the hospital, not sure if I want Alex just as jealous/upset by not knowing the truth.:unsure:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I definitely fucked up with Jamie. I always wondered where I went wrong with her path. Apparently I read in the discord chat today that there was a branch path with Jamie depending on whether you ask Alex for help with Emma. Sucks because I assumed coming clean to Alex was the smart move, just didn’t realize it meant to no hooking up with Jamie.

Seeing how Izzy was looking at Emma with ‘I want to rip out your throat’ eyes at the hospital, not sure if I want Alex just as jealous/upset by not knowing the truth.:unsure:
It's when you need money for the drugs, if you choose to get it from the pokergame you get scenes with Jamie

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
it happens after you dump the corpse but if you are not on her path than it dont comes up and she just drives you back to the villa
That’s what I get for following a mod. Thought I picked every romance path, but without a WT. didn’t realize some choices cut out content with the other girls. I’m actually curious what else I’ve missed.

-kissed Jasmine
-kiss & bj from Naryisa
-hooked up with Short haired blond
-hooked up with gun girl
-bj from cougar

did I miss anyone?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That’s what I get for following a mod. Thought I picked every romance path, but without a WT. didn’t realize some choices cut out content with the other girls. I’m actually curious what else I’ve missed.

-kissed Jasmine
-kiss & bj from Naryisa
-hooked up with Short haired blond
-hooked up with gun girl
-bj from cougar

did I miss anyone?
that wasn't the mods fault, it's a branching in the game

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
yeah happend to me too, thought that i was going after all the girls with wt-mod. if i didn´t read the changelog some sites back i wouldn´t even know about that scene. after reading that i skipped through the whole game with both mods and never got the scene. after that i was frustrated and looked at the code how to get it and changed the needed variable. i hope this was the only scene that you can miss when playing with the mods.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yeah happend to me too, thought that i was going after all the girls with wt-mod. if i didn´t read the changelog some sites back i wouldn´t even know about that scene. after reading that i skipped through the whole game with both mods and never got the scene. after that i was frustrated and looked at the code how to get it and changed the needed variable. i hope this was the only scene that you can miss when playing with the mods.
well, both scenes with Jamie

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
well, both scenes with Jamie
yeah right but i think i saw the first scene because i first played the game without the mods and had more than just 1 save. after i started useing oscars mod i deleted all saves and skipped to where i was and just yoused the green answers.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yeah right but i think i saw the first scene because i first played the game without the mods and had more than just 1 save. after i started useing oscars mod i deleted all saves and skipped to where i was and just yoused the green answers.
yeah, that would make you miss scenes

karrek

May 14, 2017
I've changed the Ren'py script file to correct the parts where it's showing Dima as Dan in the text box. Script attached, just drop it in your game folder and overwrite.

SterEoticC

Jul 7, 2020
when i download the walkthrough mod. windows tells me there is a trojan in the files. Is that for real or is windows like overprotective ?

SterEoticC

Jul 7, 2020
windows. i dowloaded both mods and got no problems
DK man. i probably stay off of it. Windoes defender says there a file called "TrojanDownload32.exe" capable of downloading other programs in the files. I mean in the end you probably wouldnt notice a trojan on your pc.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
when i download the walkthrough mod. windows tells me there is a trojan in the files. Is that for real or is windows like overprotective ?

Windows Defender and a couple other antivirus have an issue with Renpy. They will show a false positive

D

Deleted member 1371216

Don't know why I disliked this game my first time playing it. Awesome scenes.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes