Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Shit game. Absolute catastrophe. Biggest simp MC in any game in this forum by far.
Yes it is and yes he is.

I was still here just waiting for option to take revenge on Izzy, but imagine her being the best written character out of the lot... And the worst character besides MC was Alex, So the two MC's suck ass.. now I kinda wanna nuke the games entire univerese..

Last edited:
Reactions: lassoluh

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
A lot of this update is focused on Jamie. So you need to have been good to her to get the sex scenes.
anyone got this? and if yes how? i got on the ride with her but don´t get the new scene she only brings me back to the villa.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Talk about a situation escalating quickly. Disturbing update with a silly bug (Dima in the car showing up as Dan with his portrait in the dialogue.)

In regards to the MC either that boy is mentally unstable or we need a supernatural tag and an exorcist.

Shit game. Absolute catastrophe. Biggest simp MC in any game in this forum by far.
That word...I do not think it means what you think it means.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
ok since i got no answer here i fixed the problem by myself. if anyone have the problem that you don´t get the new jamie scene go on load your save and change : jamieride1goodending to 0 and jamieride3goodending to 1

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Ptolemy is well known that after introducing sex scenes between the main characters he runs out of ideas and just drags the game/s along or adds stupid plot twists (see Haley's story),i havent checked this game in ages but it doesnt seem i missed anything.
With Haley I haven't reached the level of silliness but it I see the same pattern as here so I hope it gets better soon.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
So, since Izzy shared MCs dream and Boris seems to have seen the creature as well, can we assume MC really is a demon/Cherubael and isn't just batshit crazy?
If so, why is there no supernatural tag?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, since Izzy shared MCs dream and Boris seems to have seen the creature as well, can we assume MC really is a demon/Cherubael and isn't just batshit crazy?
If so, why is there no supernatural tag?
maybe cause mods don't know where that'll lead.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes