IceL33

Feb 20, 2019
Quality of this game is going downhill fast these last few updates damn, i mean i can understand a short update now and then but 0 choices or sex scenes??? Really and on top of that the MC is acting like a schizo half the time dude seriously needs some medication

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Alexandra v0.88

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Why is there some Dan talking when it is Dima? o_O

They are so short and then such an obvious bug? ... :(

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Shit game. Absolute catastrophe. Biggest simp MC in any game in this forum by far.
Yes it is and yes he is.

I was still here just waiting for option to take revenge on Izzy, but imagine her being the best written character out of the lot... And the worst character besides MC was Alex, So the two MC's suck ass.. now I kinda wanna nuke the games entire univerese..
I'm not saying you don't have the right to dislike the MC or the story, but I fail to see how the MC is a simp in any way.
  • The personal bodyguard of a mob boss obeys the mob boss . . . so he won't get killed for insubordination.
  • The MC protecting the boss, his daughter, and her girlfriend endears him to them, and the girls and the bodyguard fall in love with each other.
  • The boss' daughter and her girlfriend turn out to be a couple of only a very few people who can help him somewhat keep his demons under control, which strengthens their bond to each other.
  • When the mob boss is incapacitated and his daughter is in charge (of keeping Boris' illness a secret) . . . the same bodyguard follows her instructions to keep up the ruse.
  • Multiple times throughout the story, the bodyguard tells the boss' daughter "no" and that she doesn't need to know more.
  • The boss' daughter is fine with the bodyguard sleeping around, so long as she doesn't have to find out about any of it.
Exactly how, again, is the MC a simp? He's not actually under Alexandra, he's under her father. He doesn't have to do anything special or crazy for the possibility of sex with her (or Izzy). It's not like he can buy anything to win their affections, he doesn't just say what they want to hear, and he doesn't always do what they want him to do.

When we started the story, he felt like a nobody with no direction in life, and he had serious anger issues (and the demon haunting him already). He's grown to love Boris as a father, and he's fallen in love with Alex and Izzy. As anyone who's not an asshole would, he does things for them out of respect and love. He wants their happiness and well-being. But he doesn't debase himself just to win affection or to get some head. This doesn't sound anything like a simp to me.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
When the mob boss is incapacitated and his daughter is in charge . . . the same bodyguard obeys the next in charge.
Yeah, no. You're not wrong in your overall statement, but...
Alex is in no way EVER the next in charge. Boris never says that to his capos, in fact they all create a huge lie and diversion with a story about Boris being called out of the country so they can pass along the fiction that Boris is still in charge, relaying his instructions through the MC (NOT through Alex, by the way,) because Alex would absolutely not be tolerated as next in line by Boris' lieutenants.

When Alex starts pulling the capos in while investigating which one may have poisoned Boris, none of them have any respect for her as anything but "the Boss' daughter." They don't and won't respect her as Boris' heir, in fact there's considerable plot development around the idea that when Boris inevitably kicks the bucket, the MC may end up taking over as the nominal head of the organization with Alex being the power behind the throne.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, no. You're not wrong in your overall statement, but...
Alex is in no way EVER the next in charge. Boris never says that to his capos, in fact they all create a huge lie and diversion with a story about Boris being called out of the country so they can pass along the fiction that Boris is still in charge, relaying his instructions through the MC (NOT through Alex, by the way,) because Alex would absolutely not be tolerated as next in line by Boris' lieutenants.

When Alex starts pulling the capos in while investigating which one may have poisoned Boris, none of them have any respect for her as anything but "the Boss' daughter." They don't and won't respect her as Boris' heir, in fact there's considerable plot development around the idea that when Boris inevitably kicks the bucket, the MC may end up taking over as the nominal head of the organization with Alex being the power behind the throne.
Sorry, you're correct. What I meant was that, in the MC's mind, Alex is in charge after Boris. I think he understands that technically she's not in charge, but given his lack of trust in his own mind / senses and the lengths to which Alex has gone to protect him and to help him deal with things, his respect for her is so high that he listens to her and trusts her. He's 100% committed to Boris, Alex, and Izzy all. He only keeps them out of the loop either (1) to protect them — both if he's screwed up and doesn't want it to hurt them as a consequence, but also if it's a life-or-death situation and he demands to take the risk himself so they won't be hurt; or (2) it's something he's specifically been told he doesn't need to (or shouldn't) relay to them, like his affairs that Alex doesn't want to know, or his own businesses he's to manage himself and not bother Boris with.

But you're absolutely right: Alex is never actually in charge (at least not officially). The MC just very much heeds what she says because he trusts her when it comes to certain matters. I've edited my original post to reflect this. Thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:
Reactions: erkper

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I'm not saying you don't have the right to dislike the MC or the story, but I fail to see how the MC is a simp in any way.
  • The personal bodyguard of a mob boss obeys the mob boss . . . so he won't get killed for insubordination.
  • The MC protecting the boss, his daughter, and her girlfriend endears him to them, and the girls and the bodyguard fall in love with each other.
  • The boss' daughter and her girlfriend turn out to be a couple of only a very few people who can help him somewhat keep his demons under control, which strengthens their bond to each other.
  • When the mob boss is incapacitated and his daughter is in charge (of keeping Boris' illness a secret) . . . the same bodyguard follows her instructions to keep up the ruse.
  • Multiple times throughout the story, the bodyguard tells the boss' daughter "no" and that she doesn't need to know more.
  • The boss' daughter is fine with the bodyguard sleeping around, so long as she doesn't have to find out about any of it.
Exactly how, again, is the MC a simp? He's not actually under Alexandra, he's under her father. He doesn't have to do anything special or crazy for the possibility of sex with her (or Izzy). It's not like he can buy anything to win their affections, he doesn't just say what they want to hear, and he doesn't always do what they want him to do.

When we started the story, he felt like a nobody with no direction in life, and he had serious anger issues (and the demon haunting him already). He's grown to love Boris as a father, and he's fallen in love with Alex and Izzy. As anyone who's not an asshole would, he does things for them out of respect and love. He wants their happiness and well-being. But he doesn't debase himself just to win affection or to get some head. This doesn't sound anything like a simp to me.
Ahmen, you have the option to kill Izzy, and he tells Alexandra to go back into the house and stands up to Boris. When it counts, he makes her listen to him.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
ok since i got no answer here i fixed the problem by myself. if anyone have the problem that you don´t get the new jamie scene go on load your save and change : jamieride1goodending to 0 and jamieride3goodending to 1
Also works loading save at the only choice this update and opening console and typing jamieride3goodending=True

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
I really liked this game but lately it's updates have been very disappointing. Who cares about side character bullshit the name of the damn game is Alexandra so spending an entire update on side bs is just a waste of time. At least if the update had been an Izzy update it would have been relevant.

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Ahmen, you have the option to kill Izzy, and he tells Alexandra to go back into the house and stands up to Boris. When it counts, he makes her listen to him.
That option may as well not exist.
For very obvious reasons.

Reactions: uhhhok

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Yeah, i would argue that makes him the opposite of a simp......

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Help Me For Android
Play on PC, there fixed :D Just kidding. I'm not sure as I don't ever play on android myself how to (or even if you can) copy patches onto android... I could install my mod into the android version and then rebuild it, I know how to do that lol... Though just using a text walkthrough might be simpler haha. When I'm done with the three ports that got updated this week I can look into it :)

Reactions: NukaCola

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.88 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes