VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
How good is the male domination in this game? I noticed the tag but on first glance it looks like it's only going to be a small part of the game, unless I'm wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How good is the male domination in this game? I noticed the tag but on first glance it looks like it's only going to be a small part of the game, unless I'm wrong?
mc dominates that "girl next door" quite a bit. no dom with others.

erkper

May 16, 2018
mc dominates that "girl next door" quite a bit. no dom with others.
He does play the dom to her sub, but considering there's only 2 or 3 scenes with the sub girl in the whole game then IMO it's fair to say it is a small part of the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He does play the dom to her sub, but considering there's only 2 or 3 scenes with the sub girl in the whole game then IMO it's fair to say it is a small part of the game.
yes, small portion of game. bit less than other sidegirls.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
From what I heard in this thread just a few day ago. Apparently MC is a simp :ROFLMAO:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I mean....most Simps don't have half a dozen side chicks with the consent of their main chick who's still committed to being exclusively with him(as far as men go anyway).

Also, MC can and does shut his main girl down when the situation calls for it.

It's not simping. It's just a powerful and mystically enforced(though the specifics of how/why have yet to be revealed) sense of devotion/commitment.

All moot since it's been OVER A YEAR since the last update :(

Reactions: SNOW 777

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021-03-08: Updated Mod, 0.88

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.88
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.88
Download: - - -

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Curious about something. Regarding the Jamie scene in this newest update...

I have been maintaining two concurrent save paths from what seemed to my like one of the bigger choices in the game. The one where you either tell Alex what's going on and she gives you her mom's jewels, or you go rob the poker game.

Other than that every choice in both saves has been the same.

Curiously, in the save where I told Alex sells her mom's jewels...no Jamie scene.

In the save where I robbed the poker game the Jamie scene happens.

I'm guessing this is a bug cuz I don't see why Alex selling her mom's jewels would somehow stop the Jamie scene from happening.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I have been maintaining two concurrent save paths from what seemed to my like one of the bigger choices in the game. The one where you either tell Alex what's going on and she gives you her mom's jewels, or you go rob the poker game.

Curiously, in the save where I told Alex sells her mom's jewels...no Jamie scene.

I'm guessing this is a bug cuz I don't see why Alex selling her mom's jewels would somehow stop the Jamie scene from happening.
Nope, that is correct, there may be no direct corrolation but if you choose to rob the poker game you get Jamie, if you choose Alex's jewels, you get no Jamie.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

You need an untraceable car for the robbery, but not if no illegal stuff.
And you get different sex scenes with the street smart cutie.

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
Ok, I HAVE to know, what happens if you kill Izzie after she attacks you? I adore her too much to go back and do it myself, it's just really been in the back of my mind considering how things are going with both of them together and I wonder how differently the story goes if you do end up killing her.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes