rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
For this game since I have never played it I have a few questions. It says she is a daughter of an organized crime family. Does that mean you join or take part in the business? I also see mention of other girls. Does that mean you can engage in a relationship with them without consequences or is it a pick and choose route situation? I don't see a harem tag but I am wondering has the dev ever mentioned chances of there being a harem ending?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
For this game since I have never played it I have a few questions. It says she is a daughter of an organized crime family. Does that mean you join or take part in the business? I also see mention of other girls. Does that mean you can engage in a relationship with them without consequences or is it a pick and choose route situation? I don't see a harem tag but I am wondering has the dev ever mentioned chances of there being a harem ending?
It says she is a daughter of an organized crime family. Does that mean you join or take part in the business?
-Yes
Does that mean you can engage in a relationship with them without consequences
-Yes
I don't see a harem tag but I am wondering has the dev ever mentioned chances of there being a harem ending?
-I don't know but probably not.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Alexandra [v0.90] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.18 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.16 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed Sample

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
More Isabella :love: screen-time great, great, and it's to be continued in the next update. Long overdue for some Isabella time. MC having moves on his own. Danny within walking distance from MC for late night visits :devilish: .

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What makes you think Alex won't allow it? She makes it clear that the MC can engage with others. Also, given that you can be with only Alex and not with Izzy as well, and Alex makes it clear she'll stay with Izzy regardless of that, it would be hyprocritical to not be accepting of the MC to be with someone else as well. If it there were a route for Alex only, it would be understandable, but the way the situation setup, it's not.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
well idk if i like what became from MC...last updates he becomed to be just psychopat without control...
next few updates he will be probably in asylium

Reactions: Ggwpglhf and Paapi

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
What makes you think Alex won't allow it? She makes it clear that the MC can engage with others. Also, given that you can be with only Alex and not with Izzy as well, and Alex makes it clear she'll stay with Izzy regardless of that, it would be hyprocritical to not be accepting of the MC to be with someone else as well. If it there were a route for Alex only, it would be understandable, but the way the situation setup, it's not.
she is fine with it insofar as she doesn't have to see/hear about it. No way will she let a harem in the traditional sense be built around her. She's in the mindset of don't ask don't tell. also who says you can't be with izzy in a 3 way relationship? that's how it is in my game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think if you tried to go for a harem then Alexandra would probably have them all killed in their sleep ..... she only shares with 1 girl.

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
I don't see mc improving anything. First i thought after the main boss got sick the mc will take his place! But nope Alexandra taking his place and our mc is her lapdog lol :') muscle man °_°

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I don't see mc improving anything. First i thought after the main boss got sick the mc will take his place! But nope Alexandra taking his place and our mc is her lapdog lol :') muscle man °_°
i dont see this problem as much... he was more like "protector" to her and she helped him to establish his bussines. If she will not became dominate him why not help our lover?
much more disturbing is that from aspiring mob leader and "protector" he become sick psycho....

Reactions: cib64
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes