muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does this mod have actual pregnancy content now? I played it a while back, and all there was back then was the short bit during the “flash forward” in the beginning.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does this mod have actual pregnancy content now? I played it a while back, and all there was back then was the short bit during the “flash forward” in the beginning.
you are thinking other game than this, i can think 2 possibilities or 3 if crossover with haley's story is counted.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It does not.
1644518667426.png

you are thinking other game than this, i can think 2 possibilities or 3 if crossover with haley's story is counted.
In the very beginning, the first time you see Alexandra, the MC gets a vision of them being together, and she’s pregnant for a part of that vision, right? Last time I played this game, that was the only “pregnancy” content.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm not going to play this again until the end. He's milking every single update he can until the end just like he did with Hailey, and look how disappointing the end of that was.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the very beginning, the first time you see Alexandra, the MC gets a vision of them being together, and she’s pregnant for a part of that vision, right? Last time I played this game, that was the only “pregnancy” content.
that's for epilogue/possible future and no timejumping, everything happens at now, alex is prolly preggo since no pill taken last 2 times they have fucked and izzy maybe (no pills taken when mc and her fucked).

I'm not going to play this again until the end. He's milking every single update he can until the end just like he did with Hailey, and look how disappointing the end of that was.
wrong dev, ptolemy didn't make haley just gave helping hand.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I was replaying Haley and just got to the part involving Alexandra and MC. You forget just how damned BIG and imposing MC is until you see him next to Victor and Haley MC both of whom are big guys....

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
just finished current version and i have a question... there was a scene where MC was telling Alex about what that guy said about Izzy being Boris's soft belly and MC couldn't think of any reason... yet in a previous choice i specifically chose that MC will acknowledge that they were half sisters... so... what happen there..? seems like the obvious conclusion that Boris enemies also know about it...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah, so it's early enough that we don't actually know/see anything then? thanks!
last 2 times when no pill taken were inside a week, at most 2 weeks so nothing to show until epilogues. even if 1st and only time when giving pill was optional it'd be month-1.5 months ago from current time.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
that's for epilogue/possible future and no timejumping, everything happens at now, alex is prolly preggo since no pill taken last 2 times they have fucked and izzy maybe (no pills taken when mc and her fucked).

wrong dev, ptolemy didn't make haley just gave helping hand.
He wrote the whole thing, he just didn't do the art.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Whats thr incest in this might i ask good sirs
At one point you have the option to decide that one of the characters is your half sister.

edit: Just to clarify: I was wrong. It was about the two girls, not the MC and one of them, but at some point there was hinted that the boss and the player might have something in common as well.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes