Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I see much more fighting and mafia stuff then sex :cautious:
I would love Mc Finaly Impregnate Alexandra and Isabella Hot Thresome same day :love: (y)
Or even Beter Mc Impregnates Every Girl and Milfs :LOL:(y) Give in to Rage and own Girls :ROFLMAO:(y)
did you play the game? Guess not... cause... well... alex is pregnant if you want

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
I'm Brazilian, and when I translate, I realize that the MC doesn't have any dialogue, it gives the impression that the DV must be sexist, a very blunt character, The MC's nonsense lines, when the girls are so nice he in his lines well Ridiculous and out of the question German mostly with monologues. But the game itself apart from his lines is very good.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm Brazilian, and when I translate, I realize that the MC doesn't have any dialogue, it gives the impression that the DV must be sexist, a very blunt character, The MC's nonsense lines, when the girls are so nice he in his lines well Ridiculous and out of the question German mostly with monologues. But the game itself apart from his lines is very good.
I beg to disagree, he's a lone wolf yes but is not a sexist or else he would have treated all the girls like objects good only for being used, instead he care and try to help all of them, not only Alex and Izzy.
A true sexist would never went out and offer to protect the nurse from his ex boyfriend/stalker, instead would have asked for something in return to do that, yet he helps her without asking anything, just to give you the first example that comes to mind.
His bigger problem his that he's unable to show too much emotions or express himself through long speeches ( even though he becomes better as the story progress) and thus he seems like a cold hearted being, also the rage filled episodes make him seems even more dangerous, but except the blonde bitch that tried to step on Boris position he's always very kind to every girl.
That being said I'm not trying to force you liking him, it's up to you in the end, but I would say that despite him being certainly not a positive hero, he's not a bad MC, I honestly seen worse so far. :)

Reactions: markel1000

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Well this update was a massive tease, lol. I think I'll wait till 3-4 updates are done before I check back or till it's finished. :)

Good work though on all of stuff you've done so far.

Reactions: Darcia

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well this update was a massive tease, lol. I think I'll wait till 3-4 updates are done before I check back or till it's finished. :)

Good work though on all of stuff you've done so far.
From what I read it's almost finished, I think there will be a couple of updates ( if my memory assist me correctly, so pick this info with a grain of salt) and it will be done.
I'm waiting as well too, this type of games are good to play once they are complete, imho. :)

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
An other update with Izzy at the side-line. :cry: I would realy like to see a bit more aktion with her (and in the sheets). And yeah knock her up uf corse ;)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Too much story and too little content. Promising tags that, in principle, have nothing to do with the content. They are in the story, but they are different things, and rather misleading than showing what is expected judging by these tags.
Personally, I'm tired of such a big story. I don't find it exciting to spend so much time on it. And the content is not so interesting as to waste time on a long story for its sake. This is just my opinion, but I think that the game turned out to be very unsuccessful for a game in this genre, and the time and efforts of the developer were spent in the wrong direction.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
my only critisism about the game is that we don't get to expend as much time getting to know the characters as I would like, I love the story to sex ratio, and the whole premisse is interesting, but yeah we got to know the characters well enough but if the dev's ever plan a bigger game I would recommend keeping almost everything the same but giving us more times where we actually get to know other characters and not just have sex with them, also some more non-LI characters, but so far so good.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thinking that a female nurse needs protection and a male nurse doesn't, is actually sexist :p
Too much story and too little content. Promising tags that, in principle, have nothing to do with the content. They are in the story, but they are different things, and rather misleading than showing what is expected judging by these tags.
Personally, I'm tired of such a big story. I don't find it exciting to spend so much time on it. And the content is not so interesting as to waste time on a long story for its sake. This is just my opinion, but I think that the game turned out to be very unsuccessful for a game in this genre, and the time and efforts of the developer were spent in the wrong direction.
I'm one of the people who consider a story to be the content of a novel, I might be old fashioned.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah no not with me but guess thats another problem then thnx tho :)
guess youre using a mod then. But thats a porblem with lots of games... or better said, mods. But i get why many are using the mods, i used some mods before too for other games... they can make the experience much better.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes