7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright Dimas' right-hand man IS in another VN named Rebirth he is Andrew, A thrall for centuries, which I am sure Ptolomy worked with and its creator ILikeBlondes.
There is ANOTHER character named Vincent the drug supplier in THIS VN who is also in Rebirth.
I like shout outs like so many games do, but this is a direct use of a character.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well, that's sad guess I'm gone stop playing
yeah bugs me too... i just dont like isabella very much... if it would be possible i would dump her, or better to say, dont even start anything with her.

But to try that will end any chances with alexandra in the future... and that is something i really dont like about the game. You always run around with the feeling "She doesnt love the MC like she loves isabella" youre just the third wheel... so the game doesnt show that really, but its just in the back of my head. Always a little strange feeling when isabella is around.

Overall i can tolerate her in the game... but i would say, the relationship with Alexandra would work much better without Isabella in it. Especially on a faithful love-path.

Well hopefully the game will come to an end soon... i got bored these days and i did another playthrough despite the fact i did not want to until the game is finished. I do regret that now i admit... Cause the last updates lacked of quality big time. The longer the game goes, the quality is getting lower and lower i have to say... ptolemy doesnt have much left to tell but cant find a good wrap up for the game i think. And the "bugs" or "flaws" are getting more and more... odd renders, bad typos and grammar. Overall it just seems that ptolemy is getting a bit "sloppy" and lost interest in delivering good quality for this game...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
yeah bugs me too... i just dont like isabella very much... if it would be possible i would dump her, or better to say, dont even start anything with her.

But to try that will end any chances with alexandra in the future... and that is something i really dont like about the game. You always run around with the feeling "She doesnt love the MC like she loves isabella" youre just the third wheel... so the game doesnt show that really, but its just in the back of my head. Always a little strange feeling when isabella is around.
I don't know what version of the game you're playing but I certainly don't get that feeling. If anything I get the opposite that Izzy is a bit of 3rd wheel to the relationship. That neither Alex nor the MC love her as much as they love each other.

When I first played this, I asked all the same questions. I hated the idea of Izzy being involved. I even went with the kill her option after she went after the MC with a knife.

After being forced to go back and choose another option, I tried the hostile to her path but didn't enjoy it and it cut out almost all the Alex content, so I relented and tried again, and went with the accept it. I'm at the point now where I think as the player I like Izzy more than Alex and she doesn't get enough attention. I really like the relationship between the 3 of them, probably the first game I've enjoyed with bi LI's. I think their relationship has worked really well.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Long and boring at certain point it is all repetition and no fantasy at all there is not only mouth and vagina good drawings but really boring game....they can use hands,feet or some sex objects wtf a little of fantasy in scenes or a shorter game is enough,really really boring....

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes