UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Excellent update. Clearly the setup to complete this VN is progressing. I'll be very sad to see it end. Thanks for the update!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You forgot to include the link.

---

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Zero seeds and peers after two hours, resorting to MEGA now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
are we close to the end now?
want to replay complete , but waiting for end/near end
thanks in adv
Yes, close. Not over yet, but it's pretty close. Not sure how much more until we're done, though. We were at v0.97, then v0.98, then v0.98.5, then v0.99, now v0.99.3, and next will be v0.99.3.1.0.9.3.4. So it may take some time yet.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this happens a couple times ... including alot of typos ..... like bed instead of bet
i hope this don't piss off the moderators again .. but some of the renders in this update look really odd .. izzy doesn't look like the izzy from the last update she get biten or stung by a bunch of bees or something in the face .. yuri .. when his head is down looks really old ...

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yes, close. Not over yet, but it's pretty close. Not sure how much more until we're done, though. We were at v0.97, then v0.98, then v0.98.5, then v0.99, now v0.99.3, and next will be v0.99.3.1.0.9.3.4. So it may take some time yet.
yeah i waited some time now too for the ending... played twice through the game (last version i played was 0.88 in march 2021) and decided to play again when its finished... i thought it would be the case soon cause the version numbers got 0.9x and so on, but still we are not at the end. So i will wait some more... *sigh* hopefully it will get a nice round ending. Some reviews lately concerns me a little bit i have to say...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
One of the things that I really like about this developer is how he develops his stories. I won't talk about Dreaming of Dana or Life with Mary here, but this is one feature that I love about Alexandra. The first handful of updates were great to play because they had me wondering how the MC could win Alexandra's heart, and Isabella's of course. The dialogue, the characterisation, the expectancy; it was all there and it was excellent. It was an interesting and fun take on what a polyamorous relationship would look like in these circumstances, being a part of an organised crime family and always having to look over your shoulder.

But as exciting as that all was, it feels like another lifetime time ago. I don't know if it's because Ptolemy has hit a peak of mental exhaustion with the game, and therefore run out of ideas, or if it's because he's now dedicating his time to other projects, or if it's something else. The difference in quality, though, between the initial updates and the last few is substantial, I would say.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes