-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Alexandra can be a bit bossy as well.......
I love how she is usually basically in charge, but then there are times when the MC flat-out says, "No. Not this time. You will listen to me and let me do what I need to. There is no discussion." And then she actually accepts it and moves on. I imagine if it were anyone other than the MC, they would find themselves with broken limbs or even at the bottom of a river.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Alexandra [v0.99] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the best choice with Green, Increase or decrease Text Size, and Text Box Opacity.​
Hey man sorry for the alert, just got a question. In the WT, when asked whether or not to grab a morning-after pill for Alex it is highlighted that we should, is that just personal preference or are there consequences by choosing no?

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey man sorry for the alert, just got a question. In the WT, when asked whether or not to grab a morning-after pill for Alex it is highlighted that we should, is that just personal preference or are there consequences by choosing no?
Yeah, it's a personal choice, I want to see Alex pregnant, you don't have to, you can say no, there are no negative consequences.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doesn't really matter since 2nd time she forgets to take the pill and later she doesn't give a fuck about pills.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game.
Some typos and other issues:

a sprite from Isabella is wrong at the begining, in one of her dialogues it's the prostitute from the beginning that appears
Dimitri "And here I was not believing in love at first site(sight)."
Alexandra "When the old boss died all three could of(have) followed him."
Isabella "Must of('ve) not heard it."
Alice "You helped me and and my brother"
Alexandra "Dad can just barely stomach the thought of MC. But if the thinks that puppy is servicing us both like some prized bull..."
Andrew "How much long(er) is this rezoning going to take?"
Narysa "Must've did(done) some renovations since I was last here."
Marcello "Looking to make something extra behind you're (your) boss' back?"
Mr. Boris "You're(Your) room isn't over there."
Adriana "But how did you get in here?" should be a MC Line
Agatha "You're(Your) friend is back."
Dimitri "Now you call her, and ask for a meeting." should be MC saying that
Dimitri "(Sh)He should be here soon." talking about Emma
Emma "This better be fucking good, Dimity(i)."
Thought if that guild(t) was directed towards Alex or Danny you were not sure.
Alexandra "Not(w) turn off the light."
Her legs give you as she cums.
This doesn't seem lost in the man and he's looking at you in a very different manor(manner) than before.
Olivia "Tanks(Takes) away the acidity."
MC "Vadim?" "We don't have him." Shouldn't this be Vanya? It also says "Vadim" on the paper.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well don't expect that typos will be corrected at any time soon.

Omicron6

Dec 17, 2021
It's been a while since I played this game, but I'm just wondering since this game is already on V.0.99. Do you guys think V.1.00 will be the final and last?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game, but I'm just wondering since this game is already on V.0.99. Do you guys think V.1.00 will be the final and last?
should be besides possible bug fixes and some epilogues.

Reactions: Omicron6
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes