Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
So... By 0.99 I'm hoping this game is almost done? I can't wait to try it out, but I'm a sucker for completed games.

wolves9207

Oct 11, 2021
lol I already hated when I was forced to work for the police, but then we get introduced to the coke dealer and he says there's a 500k minimum that's when I was actually tilted... Really? 500k? Who the fuck is the dumbass who came up with this number? I'm not trying to brag but I've bought and sold coke, do you realize how much coke you can get for 500k? It's retarded to be told you need a 500k min buy, I would laugh in his face, a kilo can go for 12-20k depending on where you live, so lets say this dumbass is selling bricks for 20k each, that's 25 kilos for your first pick up? The fuck??? Nobody is selling 25 bricks to someone they just met for the first time.. I can understand if he would want you to buy a kilo for first purchase, but 500k?? Thats dumb.
i agree, little things like this add up. this along with other details or lack thereof really make the story worse. also characters dropping out for long stretches of time or serving no function at all is annoying. this story started out with promise but quickly becomes a mob caricature. all the secrets it thinks it has are telegraphed a mile away and are really not as impressive as the author thinks they are.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Will this game ends when it hits 1.00 or it will continue? I hope it won't end at 1.00. I love this game

Reactions: m1st3r1

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Will this game ends when it hits 1.00 or it will continue? I hope it won't end at 1.00. I love this game
Impossible to know. Version numbers are more to keep track of what the latest content in a game is and when changes / fixes have been made previously. They should be looked at like milestones rather than like percentage of completeness. That said, I don't think this will go much beyond v1.00, if at all. But it's possible there might be v1.01, v1.02, and v1.03 as final cleanup of the storylines or something. It's hard to tell for sure, though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyways finished update yesterday and it was usual aka short, some sex and some story advancing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It'll end with 1.00, likely with a bugfix afterwards, but that's all.
I really hope you are wrong. Otherwise it's just another great story ruined by it's own (rushed or nearly there) endings.

There is way too much to tie up. Characters, secrets and etc to end like that. So yeah I hope you're very wrong. But this dev was a part of ruining Haley's story so sadly you're probably right.

Wish devs were forced to learn how to make good endings before they could release a vn. Most devs suck at it...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really hope you are wrong. Otherwise it's just another great story ruined by it's own (rushed or nearly there) endings.

There is way too much to tie up. Characters, secrets and etc to end like that. So yeah I hope you're very wrong. But this dev was a part of ruining Haley's story so sadly you're probably right.

Wish devs were forced to learn how to make good endings before they could release a vn. Most devs suck at it...
It's the typical "I'll go where the story leads me" mentality. That does actually work somewhat, but it's extremely limited. Basically, if there's a scene that you have a high-level idea about, such as the outcome of the scene, the specifics (what exactly is said, how everything during a fight happens to reach a known result, etc.) can be fleshed out as it comes to you. However, not everyone can do that successfully (most cannot), and even when they can, applying that approach to an entire story never works.

It's like taking something you write during NaNoWriMo and refusing to edit it afterward. The stream-of-consciousness is great for getting a bunch of what you want on paper (or virtual paper) so you have a framework with which to work. It's absolutely terrible, though, for anyone but the author or possibly another writer to read. This is one reason why many VNs fail. Other reasons, of course, include arrogance and/or unrealistic expectations, lack of motivation to get through a huge undertaking, etc. But you can tell that with many of them the real reason for failure is the author simply fails to plan anything to the end. VNs like Eye of the Storm, Life with Pleasure, and Pantyhoes are just a few victims of bad planning.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes