Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So short again. Some running around - back and forth, no real tension or context what is going on.

Then a sex scene and thats it. ... :/

Reactions: RolandG.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
So is it safe to assume next month is the final update or will it be like Haley's Story with a 0.99.1-10 style of updates?
I've always thought that 0.99 is not the pre-final version, continuing with v0.100 and v.101, etc until the story is finished. It seems there are a lot of people that disagree with that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yuri L
Jul 4, 2018
I shouldve knew Vanya was a hoe because he was too nice to MC from the start. I really hope there is more than 1 more update. I finally just got a Jasmine(I think she's hottest out of the harem) scene even though I was a few updates behind but this just feels like its hitting a beautiful stride in the story.

Reactions: Nelson4ever

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1428579
Alexandra [v0.99] Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough Mod highlights the best choice with Green.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: For v.099 see Pic 3, I didn't highlight the choice but I have left a note in the game to let you know what the choices will do.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
This version seems to only contain episode 30, is that intentional?

Reactions: JokerLeader

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hello, I would like to start this game, so I was wondering what incest is present in the game, Mother and son, father and daughter, sister and brother, cousins, if incest refers to the character with the name of the game, and which would be.
If you can also tell me if there's anything related to sharing or cuckolding, and what characters it would be,
I'm asking not to have any surprises in the game.
I took a look at this game a long time ago, I used mod, and the choices were green or red, I don't remember if green was the right one, or red was to lead to sex.
If you can help me, I'd appreciate it.
The incest is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, nothing more. No sharing or cuckolding. Green is good, red is bad.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes