JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
lmao I just started playing.. MC is a fuckin nut

All my choices are coming up green, in the screenshot it shows don't shoot as green but for me both are green, also I was playing without the mod before I installed and when you go to rescue the girl, I choose to shoot and managed to kill them, but with the mod both choices were green, I kept picking shoot but they kept killing me instead
It's working fine for me
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I just downloaded it and dragged the files into games folder, did I have to do something different? Ill admit I definitely didn't read the install instructions
You have to drag the game folder into the main game folder and press replace when asked

Reactions: Ghost'Xo
Dec 17, 2020
Why ? would you need a mod for this game, this is the most straight forward VN game I've ever played, just play it and see the routes, isn't that the main idea behind a gameplay? seeing as many new scenes as possible.
If you shoot dad of the child, or at thugs that kidnap the kid, it triggers bad ending, similarly if you kill Eva it triggers bad end. Meaningful route -> Asking money for drugs - either rob or ask alex. similarly Preg vs non preg route, tanya route during party or emma route during meeting. Also hiding Anton's body determines many scenes so does submissive routes during tanya's attack etc. there are many small trigger points that slightly alter story, scene, dialogue however if you reached so far you could figure the best route without a mod in my opinion. Anyway hopefully we get a new action packed update soon.

1635172361915.png

Reactions: GayLord Jesus

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
lol I already hated when I was forced to work for the police, but then we get introduced to the coke dealer and he says there's a 500k minimum that's when I was actually tilted... Really? 500k? Who the fuck is the dumbass who came up with this number? I'm not trying to brag but I've bought and sold coke, do you realize how much coke you can get for 500k? It's retarded to be told you need a 500k min buy, I would laugh in his face, a kilo can go for 12-20k depending on where you live, so lets say this dumbass is selling bricks for 20k each, that's 25 kilos for your first pick up? The fuck??? Nobody is selling 25 bricks to someone they just met for the first time.. I can understand if he would want you to buy a kilo for first purchase, but 500k?? Thats dumb.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Could one of the wonderful Modders out there make a UI mod please? Would really love to be able to lighten it up.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes