cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would be disappointed if we don’t get to bang Isabella‘s mum before the game ends.
1 question: WHY THE HELL?

Prepare to be disappointed. I can't see any way that this would happen, even if there were 10 more releases.
yea even if there were 100 more updates. she's not even close to hot milf.

More importantly. Why would you even want that?:rolleyes:
well there are all kind of pervs.

Not going to happen. I don't think molesting the mentally ill is one of the kinks likely to be offered in this game, if any where on F95.
well it might be possible at f95 but i think patreon would throw game out and maybe dev too.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I really hope you are wrong. Otherwise it's just another great story ruined by it's own (rushed or nearly there) endings.

There is way too much to tie up. Characters, secrets and etc to end like that. So yeah I hope you're very wrong. But this dev was a part of ruining Haley's story so sadly you're probably right.

Wish devs were forced to learn how to make good endings before they could release a vn. Most devs suck at it...
I wish I was too, but I'm not. Pto seems to have side girl fever and then completely forget about them when the ending rolls around. Haley's Story being a great example of that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wish I was too, but I'm not. Pto seems to have side girl fever and then completely forget about them when the ending rolls around. Haley's Story being a great example of that.
Yeah, this already feels too rushed for wrapping up the main story anyway. There's no way the storylines with all of the various side-girls is going to be done well. I couldn't care less about girls like Tanya, Jamie, or Adriana — all just temporary hookups. I wouldn't mind more with those like Jenny, Narysa, and Jasmine, of course. But for me, it would be nice to have something conclude decently with Alice, though. I quite like her and am sure she'll just get ignored in the end.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Counter question: Why the HELL NOT?
It could have been achieved in one of the previous update itself had Isabella not interfered.
Could have been, would have been, should have been, but definitely was not achieved, so it's not going to happen. There are virtually no updates left; there's no reason now to do so just out of the blue. It doesn't make any sense. Trying to work that in now would be incredibly forced and would make what's almost certainly going to be a disappointing ending an absolute joke of an ending.

Reactions: JJJ84
Apr 16, 2021
Could have been, would have been, should have been, but definitely was not achieved, so it's not going to happen. There are virtually no updates left; there's no reason now to do so just out of the blue. It doesn't make any sense. Trying to work that in now would be incredibly forced and would make what's almost certainly going to be a disappointing ending an absolute joke of an ending.
It would work smoothly, the event which happened at Isa's home can be repeated at villa too once every one reaches there. If she can mistake the MC for the boss guy once it can happen again & there would be no interruption this time if Isa is sleeping in another room with Alex.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It would work smoothly, the event which happened at Isa's home can be repeated at villa too once every one reaches there. If she can mistake the MC for the boss guy once it can happen again & there would be no interruption this time if Isa is sleeping in another room with Alex.
No, not really. If by "smoothly" you mean completely out of the blue and making no sense, sure. Otherwise, no.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my guess is that after mc becomes boss izzy's mom will be sent to place where she gets treated properly.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes