Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
If you want interactivity, it has 'a bit'. But it's basically a visual novel whith minor choices, and pov too. Not a lot of different paths to choose (Or so it seems so far), but more like a linear one with optional content which may or may have not consecuences in later updates (Or lead you to a pretty instant game over in the early game).

However, even if I get your point, don't you ever read a book, or see a movie or series and find pleasure in it? Because adult games may not usually distinguish themselves for having an interesting plot, but this one has a hell of a story up to now. And a well told one too. For me,that fact compensates the apparent lack of varied meaningful choices.
It's not only about choices, it's about gameplay, interactions, free roaming for example, etc, the crucials components of a video game in my opinion. That's why I consider visual novel as books. I'm not saying video books are not interresting, I just don't consider them as video games, and I'm searching for video games, not books. Thanks for your feedback mate

Reactions: Exu

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
it is an interactive VN..you have choices to make that affect the outcome(eventually) such as boinking the side dames..or staying loyal to Alexandra...kill or let live..beat up or control yourself....it is a game..with a story woven in nicely.
Thanks mate

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Once I seen this update came out, any idea of doing work around the house after my normal shift is over went out the window.

StormCloud

Mar 30, 2017
I can't load my old save game. New game required?
I had the same problem (both normal version) but i just started the old save in the previous version and closed the game and opend the new version and then the save file was there

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I really dislike the Main-plot in this Game. I don't know what the reason is for the MC to put up with this shit. He is basically a Slave for two Lesbians. Alex always teases him but then shuts him down.

I think the best thing in this Game is the submissive Neighbor.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Love this game so much!

The whole relationship dynamic between Alex/Izzy/MC just cracks me up. :ROFLMAO:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I really dislike the Main-plot in this Game. I don't know what the reason is for the MC to put up with this shit. He is basically a Slave for two Lesbians. Alex always teases him but then shuts him down.

I think the best thing in this Game is the submissive Neighbor.
Well, he either puts up with it or he gets murdered by the dad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I would like the option to ask the Dad to move me sowhere else so I don't have to be the personal slave of the two lesbians anymore.
He obviously puts up with the light teasing because he really cares about both of them and its just in fun. They "were" lesbians but now they are most definitely BI as far as the MC is concerned.

Reactions: Koulo077

K_Redeemed

Dec 14, 2017
Boy, I sure am glad that his first time with Isabella was as loveless and anticlimactic as possible. It's a good thing that it was made abundantly clear that she was just "Cleaning his pipes" rather than having it be some sort of passionate affair. I mean, if she hadn't used the phrase "cleaning his pipes" four times than I could've mistaken this for an act of love or something. Why, it just would've been awful to see my favourite gal get pleasured and be happy for a change. Thankfully, she continues to exist only as a third wheel to be constantly reminded that she is of no real importance because the game isn't named after her.
Honestly, that's not how I read the scene at all, for a few reasons. It's pretty obvious that both Alexandra and Izzy are bisexual, but given that sexuality is a spectrum, I suspect Izzy is much further to the "Lesbian" side of things than Alex. Her affection for the MC seems more in spite of him being male, rather than because of it. Because of that, she probably doesn't attach the same level of importance to the whole "first penetration by a new partner" as Alexandra does. MC's cock is more of a flesh dildo for her, in a sense. This isn't to say Izzy isn't emotionally attached to the MC, just that the specific act of penetrative sex isn't as significant for her.

Also, given Alexandra's highly protective (and dangerous) father, I'd wage pretty good money that she's a virgin. Or at the very least pretty inexperienced when it comes to male-female sex. With Izzy, there was no mention (that I saw) of it being her "first time", so it wouldn't suprise me if she had some experience with having sex with men before realizing she was significantly more attracted to women (From what I have heard from friends of mine in the LGBTQ community, this isn't uncommon).

...I cannot believe I just spent twenty minutes analyzing the sexuality of a character from an adult VN.

Reactions: genmaximo

albul

Jun 8, 2017
In my playthrough, the MC rejects Izzie every step of the way, so i found it funny when Alexandra said not to do anything with Izzie in the boss' house anyway, as if there would be any change of that happening. I wonder when this will be addressed in their supposed relationship, or if it will be at all. Anyway, at this point the two gals have their thing, and the MC has his own, with the side girls, so no reason to feel guilty about that :LOL:

Reactions: B-52reloaded
Dec 29, 2018
I suspect Izzy is much further to the "Lesbian" side of things than Alex.
Isabella says that she thinks the tattooed bodyguard is kinda cute, so that probably isn't true. Either way, you're focusing way too much on the mechanics of sex instead of the emotional aspect of it. I didn't expect it to be special for her as a personal milestone of some sort, but rather because it was a progression of their relationship. I thought it would be nice if Isabella had a loved one that she could count on to help her deal with the stress of her mother's failing health and her one-sided relationship with Alexandra.

Alexandra doesn't treat Isabella as an equal. She never has and she never will. Right from the start of the game, Alex hid the fact that she was dating Isabella. She refers to her as her friend, her school friend, but not her girlfriend. Then she pushes Isabella away at breakfast when she tries to kiss her, and she rejects her again at the club. Alexandra literally drives Isabella insane with jealousy by constantly telling her how wonderful the player is while simultaneously pushing her away. If the player treats Isabella poorly, Alexandra still refuses to break things off with the player because Alexandra wants them both and she doesn't care about what the others want or how they feel.

After the coffee incident, Isabella starts to like the player and she is the one who pushes for him to get promoted. But Isabella continues to feel like a third wheel in the relationship, even when you choose to accept her. For example, moments after Alexandra fools around with the player while Isabella is asleep next to her, the girls have a conversation where Isabella says "He loves me too. Not like he loves you, but...". So at this point in the game, she believes that Alexandra likes the player more than her, and that the player likes Alexandra more than her. I found it depressing to watch her be neglected and strung along by Alexandra, so I was eager to try and get the player character closer to her.

If the player chooses to treat Isabella with affection, she will respond in kind. They start to get along so well that Alexandra will occasionally get jealous of the two of them. For example, when Isabella gives the player a key to her house, Alexandra pouts a bit about how she doesn't have one. So there is some genuine trust and affection between Isabella and the player if you are kind to her. Which is great, because I like actually like her. More often than not, she's far more caring and compassionate than Alexandra. Not that that's a high bar to clear.

So we get to the shower scene, and it's the first time the two of them have sex, and it's completely devoid of any emotions whatsoever. Which is a huge step backwards in their relationship. There's no passion, no tenderness, he just uses her like a tool. The whole thing is awkward, uncomfortable, and occasionally painful. Only afterwards, and only if you choose to kiss her, do we see Isabella look happy. Everything before that is just weird. It's as if she's doing it because she feels obligated to, instead of because she wants to.

If it seems like I'm making way too big of a deal over this scene, it's because this is the straw that broke the camel's back. The only thing I liked about the main character was his relationship with Isabella, so this basically killed the last bit of interest I had in the game. It's bad enough that he is still completely incapable of standing up to Alexandra, but being forced to have him use Isabella as a tool to "clean his pipes" was going too far for me. She doesn't deserve that kind of degrading treatment from him, as she already gets enough of it from Alexandra.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Isabella says that she thinks the tattooed bodyguard is kinda cute, so that probably isn't true. Either way, you're focusing way too much on the mechanics of sex instead of the emotional aspect of it. I didn't expect it to be special for her as a personal milestone of some sort, but rather because it was a progression of their relationship. I thought it would be nice if Isabella had a loved one that she could count on to help her deal with the stress of her mother's failing health and her one-sided relationship with Alexandra.

Alexandra doesn't treat Isabella as an equal. She never has and she never will. Right from the start of the game, Alex hid the fact that she was dating Isabella. She refers to her as her friend, her school friend, but not her girlfriend. Then she pushes Isabella away at breakfast when she tries to kiss her, and she rejects her again at the club. Alexandra literally drives Isabella insane with jealousy by constantly telling her how wonderful the player is while simultaneously pushing her away. If the player treats Isabella poorly, Alexandra still refuses to break things off with the player because Alexandra wants them both and she doesn't care about what the others want or how they feel.

After the coffee incident, Isabella starts to like the player and she is the one who pushes for him to get promoted. But Isabella continues to feel like a third wheel in the relationship, even when you choose to accept her. For example, moments after Alexandra fools around with the player while Isabella is asleep next to her, the girls have a conversation where Isabella says "He loves me too. Not like he loves you, but...". So at this point in the game, she believes that Alexandra likes the player more than her, and that the player likes Alexandra more than her. I found it depressing to watch her be neglected and strung along by Alexandra, so I was eager to try and get the player character closer to her.

If the player chooses to treat Isabella with affection, she will respond in kind. They start to get along so well that Alexandra will occasionally get jealous of the two of them. For example, when Isabella gives the player a key to her house, Alexandra pouts a bit about how she doesn't have one. So there is some genuine trust and affection between Isabella and the player if you are kind to her. Which is great, because I like actually like her. More often than not, she's far more caring and compassionate than Alexandra. Not that that's a high bar to clear.

So we get to the shower scene, and it's the first time the two of them have sex, and it's completely devoid of any emotions whatsoever. Which is a huge step backwards in their relationship. There's no passion, no tenderness, he just uses her like a tool. The whole thing is awkward, uncomfortable, and occasionally painful. Only afterwards, and only if you choose to kiss her, do we see Isabella look happy. Everything before that is just weird. It's as if she's doing it because she feels obligated to, instead of because she wants to.

If it seems like I'm making way too big of a deal over this scene, it's because this is the straw that broke the camel's back. The only thing I liked about the main character was his relationship with Isabella, so this basically killed the last bit of interest I had in the game. It's bad enough that he is still completely incapable of standing up to Alexandra, but being forced to have him use Isabella as a tool to "clean his pipes" was going too far for me. She doesn't deserve that kind of degrading treatment from him, as she already gets enough of it from Alexandra.
I agree with alot of what you say but if I remember correctly didnt Izzy attempt to kill the MC at one point?

The sex scene between them didnt bother me so much as Izzy is adult enough that she even says there is many kinds of sex in a relationship, one being a cleaning of the pipes. I can only hope there will be a more ronantic sex scene in future updates with Izzy and Alex (at the same time and seperate).

I just cant bring myself to be mean to Izzy and I dont understand why anyone would. The poor girl seems to have had enough bad shit in her life and I am not gonna pile on.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wasn't it being like that for that time her idea in the first place? They also didn't have much time before someone might have noticed and someone being his boss.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes