Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
There is no fighting in this game.
------------
I arrived at the train station I tried to confront the Brat to protect the girl and I already took a punch in the face!
As I have not mourned at this .... If a punch in the face is not a fight then I'm from another world (lol)

Dec 29, 2018
I wish we had more control over the player character when dealing with Alexandra.

I think that the slavish devotion of the main character to Alexandra gets in the way of other aspects of the game. For example, all the other girls (Alice, Danny, Jamie, etc..) are kind of wasted here because we know that they will always be relegated to a diversion and never turn into an actual relationship.

The love triangle between Alex, Izzy, and the MC is not as interesting as it could've been because it's made extremely clear that Alex is destined to be with the main character and Isabella is the third wheel that can be discarded. There's no suspense if you know the outcome, and very little choice since you aren't allowed to like Izzy more than Alex. Which I surprisingly do, despite the whole incident where she confronts you in your apartment. In fact, I wish there was a third possible answer to the question Isabella asks while dancing, because I would have liked to ask her if she could ever imagine it being just the two of them (meaning no Alex).

I find Alex to be very annoying. Her teasing is intended to be friendly banter, but it doesn't work for me due to the massive power imbalance in the relationship. Alexandra calls all the shots, and everyone else just forced to do what she wants. So when she calls the MC puppy, it comes across as condescending rather than endearing. I don't like how she strings both Izzy and the MC along on the path where the two of them both tell her to stop seeing the other person. Isabella already had a straight up mental breakdown over how Alexandra was treating her at the start of the game, and the MC is just forced to accept the situation because the game won't allow us to leave Alexandra.

I'm just not sold on the whole Alexandra romance, which is a big problem since it's the cornerstone of the game. It's a very one-sided relationship, and the MC has at least a half dozen other amazing women interested in him, so I can't help but think him a fool for sticking with Alex. Especially since she goes out of her way to provoke her father, who has already made numerous threats against the MC.

U

User_365148

I wish we had more control over the player character when dealing with Alexandra.

I think that the slavish devotion of the main character to Alexandra gets in the way of other aspects of the game. For example, all the other girls (Alice, Danny, Jamie, etc..) are kind of wasted here because we know that they will always be relegated to a diversion and never turn into an actual relationship.

The love triangle between Alex, Izzy, and the MC is not as interesting as it could've been because it's made extremely clear that Alex is destined to be with the main character and Isabella is the third wheel that can be discarded. There's no suspense if you know the outcome, and very little choice since you aren't allowed to like Izzy more than Alex. Which I surprisingly do, despite the whole incident where she confronts you in your apartment. In fact, I wish there was a third possible answer to the question Isabella asks while dancing, because I would have liked to ask her if she could ever imagine it being just the two of them (meaning no Alex).

I find Alex to be very annoying. Her teasing is intended to be friendly banter, but it doesn't work for me due to the massive power imbalance in the relationship. Alexandra calls all the shots, and everyone else just forced to do what she wants. So when she calls the MC puppy, it comes across as condescending rather than endearing. I don't like how she strings both Izzy and the MC along on the path where the two of them both tell her to stop seeing the other person. Isabella already had a straight up mental breakdown over how Alexandra was treating her at the start of the game, and the MC is just forced to accept the situation because the game won't allow us to leave Alexandra.

I'm just not sold on the whole Alexandra romance, which is a big problem since it's the cornerstone of the game. It's a very one-sided relationship, and the MC has at least a half dozen other amazing women interested in him, so I can't help but think him a fool for sticking with Alex. Especially since she goes out of her way to provoke her father, who has already made numerous threats against the MC.
Given that the game is called "Alexandra", it think, just maybe, it might not be the game for you.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Let me remind you that Alex is the daughter of a gangster, She never been in a relationship with a man before, She and Izzy has always been together, so based on this she would never act like a "common" girl ,wicth means dating her and Izzy will be different than dating common girls, and i like that, for me at least triangle is the way, and i think they are doing a very good job in the triangle,if you stop to think about it, Izzy is the one who start things, she's the one who feels you are getting left out and do something about it, in fact i'm not 100% sure but i think you kiss her more times than you kiss Alex ( if you play your cards right),Izzy is far more lovely and caring than Alex, i really really want both of them, and i like both but i do have to say that i like Izzy more at least for now,and since Alex love a good tease now its the time to team up with Izzy and tease Alex until she drops her panties.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So... from the veterans around here, how often is this very nice game updated? Every 4-5 weeks? More? Less?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, I saw that. I just wonder how often each one of them is updated, if there's any indication or trend.

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
Yeah, I saw that. I just wonder how often each one of them is updated, if there's any indication or trend.
Ptolemy team works on four games this one, Intimate Relations, Life with Mary and Haley's Story. This one gets two update and then intimate relations gets one. The other two are updated monthly. And recently they picked up Lexi as the dev could not continue due to health reasons.

Reactions: troll822

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
i get the bid to have more projects hence more fans
but to split yourself over 4 projects from the first is weird
take a game to it's conclusion then start two when you have at least 4 rendering machines

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
not only doing well, but the spread over a few projects at once increased their productivity and motivation, adding to "doing well" part. although obviously from the four u kinda always have a favourite.
but what's a puppy gonna do? :shrug:

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes