• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I don't know if the Dev reads this page but if he/she does just wanted to mention something. Of the 2 times I've been stabbed neither of them hurt. Barely even felt anything. Once was through the hand just like MC. I didn't have the adrenaline surging through me at the time of being stabbed but after being stabbed it sure kicked in.

Reactions: poloko

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
Maybe the issue with some folks is perception?

When I look at the the story I see Alex as the MC not me. I am just a player character (PC if you will). I have willingly submitted to Alex. It’s actually one of the things I enjoy most about the story. That might not be for everyone but the departure from the norm has me engrossed.

The relationship between the 2 girls and myself is another huge draw for me. I am hung up on Alex, Alex is hung up about hurting Izzy, and Izzy seems to be looking for more from me. Very well written in my opinion. It’s Izzy who is the catalyst for finding the new normal in the relationship.

Keep in mind I only play the poly route have no real interest in trying anything other.

I would also be very surprised if they introduce fantasy elements like werewolves. Not disappointed or turned off just surprised.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Big mafia guy and let yourself treated like that buy a woman?
Big mafia guy? How do you get that?
NTR and cuckholding are the thing I can't stand in a game.
I was wondering how long it would take for that to come to light here :p

BTW, there are some complex characters and relationships in this game. It's necessary to read every dialogue and thought and still much is not clear yet. It's not a light story about boy likes girl then let's fuck.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Maybe the issue with some folks is perception?

When I look at the the story I see Alex as the MC not me. I am just a player character (PC if you will). I have willingly submitted to Alex. It’s actually one of the things I enjoy most about the story. That might not be for everyone but the departure from the norm has me engrossed.

The relationship between the 2 girls and myself is another huge draw for me. I am hung up on Alex, Alex is hung up about hurting Izzy, and Izzy seems to be looking for more from me. Very well written in my opinion. It’s Izzy who is the catalyst for finding the new normal in the relationship.

Keep in mind I only play the poly route have no real interest in trying anything other.

I would also be very surprised if they introduce fantasy elements like werewolves. Not disappointed or turned off just surprised.
The connection that Alex and the MC share is one of the most intriguing things in this game for me. At first it seemed like it was only the MC who felt it but now Alex is in tune too it also. It would be awesome if Izzy got to be in on it too but we shall see.

I am not sure its magical but more of an enhanced empathy where you literally feel connected in some way and can tell when something is "off" or "different" with certain people (partners, family, etc...).

But if they all end up being supernatural creatures with superpowers I be cool with that too :LOL:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I'm a fan of Ptolemy's works, but there's something that seems to be a running theme throughout his games. Namely the fact that the female love interests appear to be the ones progressing the plot. The main character starts the narrative proactive enough to get the attention and interest of main girl, then things progressively switch over to the girl taking control of the narrative. This is what happened in Dana and is what's happening here as well. It's a bit less pronounced in IR, but is present there as well.
I don't mean to put anyone down as even at their worst, Ptolemy's games are better in narrative than the vast majority of others in the genre. But this recurring theme does get a bit repetitive. I'm grateful for Izzy though - I disliked her at the start, but now I actually wish she was the main girl.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Not my cup of tea. The game feels like watching a never-ending episode of a soap opera that's aimed at a female audience. None of the girls really speak to me. But if some people enjoy this, more power to them.

Reactions: blahblah25

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Haven't played this game in a long time and tried it today , did this game get a complete overhaul ?
loaded up my latest save a picture ofthe old map and found MC choking a douche in the gym and Danny (gym girl) really had a fit at me ?
so I decided to load an earlier save that to was saved in the map menu, and it started with MC sitting down with the "street-girl" the one that teached you street-smarts in the earlier versions.
Has the map and the "grindfest" been removed ?
Maybe I need to start a new game :p

Reactions: Spiderfox

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
All this time I thought she been calling him puppy because he follows her with his tongue hanging out but after that fight scene it's starting to all make sense now. Those bites and claw marks on that dudes body, the mc is clearly a werewolf.:oops: Plus the doc said he has fast healing. Omg please let him be a werewolf or wolverine. I would accept either option.
The game just got so much better.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
So if it does turn out that the MC is a Werewolf, then there will be nothing left but @Ptolemy and team will HAVE to do a Vampire game as well. I mean there are some out there, but none I've seen that stack up to this team.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont think he is a werewolf, although it is indirectly implied. (puppy name, super healing and strength, claw marks on victims etc). He doesn't have the other signs of being a werewolf, no physical transformation and that kind of stuff. I think he is some kind of government experiment or just has a weird "Jekyll and Hyde" thing going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Teen Wolf style werewolves don't have big elaborate transformations. All you really need is the claws, the fangs, the glowy eyes, and maybe a bumpy brow, Star Trek-style. Which neatly dovetails with Daz's graphical limits

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I said a month ago that I hoped this wasn't the direction they were going with it, because it just seems silly to me with this storyline.

shakeheadwalkaway.gif

Oh well.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I dont think he is a werewolf, although it is indirectly implied. (puppy name, super healing and strength, claw marks on victims etc). He doesn't have the other signs of being a werewolf, no physical transformation and that kind of stuff. I think he is some kind of government experiment or just has a weird "Jekyll and Hyde" thing going on.

I desperately need this to be true.

Reactions: Nekura

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks MC is actually MG's dog but reborn as a human or something. The timeline doesn't make sense, but the rest kinda works in a weird way with him remembering things that never happened.
Oh and

Reactions: Koulo077
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes