• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Is the black box around the character picture during dialog new? I feel like it is, I dont like it. Assuming its a bug?

EDIT: Yes, its definitely new. Looked at an old save from the previous version.

Another EDIT: Its just in the compressed version.
Same here.

Could anyone please upload the character portraits from the uncompressed version?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update. Now I wonder if we ever get to see the kinky librarian again. I guess her kink would have been more accessible if the game was a sandbox instead of the VN it is now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alexandra v0.20.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

attached are the side images (compressed but but useable, just delete existing png sides)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
1. Why we don't make walkthroughs and never will.
It's because all or games are VN's no need for a walkthrough plus We want people to actually play the game and enjoy it. People who tend to use walkthroughs just use them to get to the sex. If you want that the games pictures are in the folder unpackaged. Just get them there.
I understand what you say but I don't agree. There are people (like me) who enjoy playing with the aid of a WT because:

1) They don't want to play the whole thing all over again because of a mistake made N updates earlier
2) Because of reason n.1, they want to enjoy the full experience without losing too much time on it.
3) They hate game overs/bad endings
4) They don't like dealing with secret scenes/bonuses that are too hard to get (this is irrelevant but still a reason worth to note)
4) Most of the time the most logical choice for the player is not the correct one, and this can easily get frustrating -> Drops the game for good (so this is a bad thing for the dev as well)
5) Probably a couple more reasons I can't think of

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yes a nice update for one of my favourite mafia girl and her lovely girlfriend. (y)

darlic While i agree that there are games where you need a walkthrough, i have to say that you don't need any for this one right here. It doesn't have complex choices and its not hard to see the difference between a stupid choice or a good choice. People tend to ask for walkthroughs for pretty much every game, no matter how linear it is.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i know Alex and Izzy will kill me..but Danny is my favorite..i couldnt help myself.....raven haired beauties are my weakness.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hold up. You want to break Alex' heart? Let me introduce her dad to you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have a bad habit of falling for the side dames..especially in Ptolemy team games..lol..in Mary i want Simone..in Haley i want the Milf..and in Alexandra i want Danny...i'm not oblivious though and i know the title dame IS the pursuit..period..and the side dames can lead to fubar..but thats what replaying is for...replayability is high in these games.

Reactions: Nulldev

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
i have a bad habit of falling for the side dames..especially in Ptolemy team games..lol..in Mary i want Simone..in Haley i want the Milf..and in Alexandra i want Danny...i'm not oblivious though and i know the title dame IS the pursuit..period..and the side dames can lead to fubar..but thats what replaying is for...replayability is high in these games.
Oh trust me i know that feeling. There are a lot of games where i would prefer the support characters over the actual main females.

Reactions: Nulldev

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I'm happy to see a new release... Good Stuff! Great writing! Ptolemy usually has hot but different looking characters.
As much as I like Alexandra... I would like to bang some of the other women. Jenny and her sister Samantha would be a great threesome!

PS: OH MAN! Too Short!

So does anyone know if its safe to fuck other women but not lose Alexandra and Isabella?

Reactions: Fundo and Koulo077

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm happy to see a new release... Good Stuff! Great writing! Ptolemy usually has hot but different looking characters.
As much as I like Alexandra... I would like to bang some of the other women. Jenny and her sister Samantha would be a great threesome!

PS: OH MAN! Too Short!

So does anyone know if its safe to fuck other women but not lose Alexandra and Isabella?
you'll probably end up swimming with the fishies if you do..thats why there are multiple save slots..HAHAAA

Reactions: ReJoe

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
you'll probably end up swimming with the fishies if you do..thats why there are multiple save slots..HAHAAA
I always have a faithful..ish playthrough (Alex and Izzy in this case) and a manwhore playthrough, and for some reason the whore playthrough always goes up in flames at some point :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fundo
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes