• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
And the MC could say the cousin doesnt have the "...sexperience to handle recruitment.." , lol its a game this would work easily for writing it this way. Shit if it was real life and you ran a brothel your girlfriend would be hard pressed to have any kind of jealousy.
If I ran a brothel IRL I don't think I'd need a girlfriend. :LOL:

magus448

May 22, 2018
I simply can't see issue. Alex and Lizzie throw both sexuality and friend zone in face very early and both made threats of what happen if any attempt to hit on their partners. How is it cheating to pursue other presented opportunities? I would question any male that didn't go chasing alternatives with the sort of stimulation those two providing without any sign of relief. The alternative is you are planning on betraying one of your friends to screw the other so hardly a superior moral standpoint. If the game punishes people for not been a pussy whipped 3 rd wheel waiting for scraps then screw the game.
I remember there was a choice of whether or not the teasing upsets him. Not sure if it has any impact. He still gets pics later.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Alexandra v0.15.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Sep 21, 2017
I liked it! especially all the girls but that jenny model...mmm-mmm-mmm..I dunno why but her younger sisterly look just really turns me on for some reason, not to mention she's blonde here!:p

found some glitches tho...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
As much as I love the characters and gameplay, this is a damn grindfest with no sexuality. Just one HJ, and fingering scene with no light...Couldn't tell what/who the mc was fingering. It could be his own ass for all i know.

I'm just gonna wait for this game to finish and then start anew.

Xzar

May 12, 2017
I like the story and the chemistry between MC and the two girls. I surely prefer Izzy over Alex, because she seems more genuine and transparent.
I think all the mafia thinks could evolve in something different from the others games.
The only think that left me sad is the MC behaviour: he is really an ogre, with no ability of speaching, organizing and learning new stuff. The only exceptions are killing, fighting and phisical things.
Alex is commanding him like a dog, moving his puppy to take an activity just to be her to undestand and control the activity, leaving him just to the guard duty.
He is not a MAN, he is just a piece of meat that follow her orders and satisfy her wishes.
How can we think that a man like this can be the boyfriend of that girl? He will only be her toy.... or better, her puppy...

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
As much as I love the characters and gameplay, this is a damn grindfest with no sexuality. Just one HJ, and fingering scene with no light...Couldn't tell what/who the mc was fingering. It could be his own ass for all i know.

I'm just gonna wait for this game to finish and then start anew.
You sure you are playing new version without free roam & grind? Because old version with grind was scrapped and this is now pure VN and coincidentaly it has same version number as old grind version ... just FYI

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Read my post above this.
I played the two versions of the game the first full of grind and the new version more direct and in my view much better without any doubt

my doubt is that on the 17th I noticed that on the OP it appeared that there had been an update on the 14th but the version was still 0.15 that I played about a month ago

and for that there is no doubt I played the VN version

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I played the two versions of the game the first full of grind and the new version more direct and in my view much better without any doubt

my doubt is that on the 17th I noticed that on the OP it appeared that there had been an update on the 14th but the version was still 0.15 that I played about a month ago

and for that there is no doubt I played the VN version
Ah, okay, i though you played grind version and then you come to new version ...

In that case, I don't know ...

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
So to answer a few questions that tend to come up from time to time:

1. Why we don't make walkthroughs and never will.
It's because all or games are VN's no need for a walkthrough plus We want people to actually play the game and enjoy it. People who tend to use walkthroughs just use them to get to the sex. If you want that the games pictures are in the folder unpackaged. Just get them there.

2. Why Do you guys make four games instead of concentrating on one really good one?
Pretty simple answer for a four-man team we simply don't make enough money and no profit off of one to do that plus after making nothing but Dana for a year we had to diversify to keep sane. Dana got pretty boring towards the end for us as we were burnt out on it and the low donation levels did not help our moral.

3. I would love to donate but you're on Patreon and I hate them
Stand in line we all hate them but there have not been many options tell now. The reason we have not switched is that we want to see if these platforms are stable and won't go away in a few months.

4. So why should I donate when I get it for free here.
Simple really If you like any of our games support them. not asking you to support all of them just the ones you like. It's your way of telling us what you want most as the games are updated in the order of how much they make. So For example right now we start with Life with Mary as that makes the most Second is normally Alex or IR and the last is Haily as it makes the least. We love all the games though but this is the most democratic way to do it.

5. So how often are you guys working on these games why are all the update short.
We try not to make them short we go for at least 20 to 30 Minutes of gameplay each update on all the games. Each of us easily spends over 100+ hours a month updating and Rendering. Ptolemy spends the most time out of anybody as he Writes, Poses and Programmes each update. I mainly assist him with rendering and PR as Ptolemy absorbs himself in the game process. As soon as we finish the updates for that month we immediately start Next months so we can try to get as much material as possible for each update.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes