• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
No walkthrough or not far along enough for it to matter?
There is probably enough here that a walkthrough could be useful now, but it would need to be an official one from people with knowledge of the games roadmap and end branching I think. Many decisions give you immediate consequences or clues to future consequences so you can easily rollback if needed. Things like dealing with a kidnapping and how you decide to progress things with side characters are less obvious about how they might impact things down the line, which is were an offical guide could be useful.
But mostly, it doesn't feel like a complex web of a story yet and it's a nice relaxing VN as far as choices go so far.
Save at any choices you feel you might have to come back to in the future and you'll be fine.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
God how I love Ptolemy games. They always have that "sweet" factor to them. Cant wait for more.

Just FYI I am now a supporter (y)

PS: If I can make a suggestion. The scene towards the end of the latest update when they are all in bed after the club. Is there any way you could brighten that scene up a bit as I couldn't see a damn thing that was happening? :(

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
No walkthrough or not far along enough for it to matter?
Didn't really find one to be necessary myself. The wrong choices are pretty obviously wrong, and if not, they're shown to be wrong within a few clicks of making them. Save before choices and experiment a bit. You'll see the differences within a few clicks of the choice.

General rule of thumb. Don't try to break up Alex and her girlfriend, and always....ALWAYS choose the least violent option available. It's a bit counter intuitive given the MC's backstory and the main plot, but the game does not reward you for going down the violent path. Ever. lol

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Curious. Alex's curtains match her drapes, but not her...blinds(Eyebrows). I assumed she was a dyed blonde because of the dark brows, but went back and looked at one of her earlier scenes and realized her pubes are blonde. So WTF is going on with her eyebrows? lol
A lot of natural blondes have darker eyebrows. Some the opposite. For example, I was born blonde, and now my hair is naturally brown but my eyebrows and facial hair retains some blonde (or even reddish) hues.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Played it for the first time, best game from Ptolemy so far imo, interesting story, plenty of good looking girls....A shame that we have to wait two months per update due to their other project.
Anyways I'm with the ones expecting something bad for our love triangle sooner or later, It's a mob story after all.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Played it for the first time, best game from Ptolemy so far imo, interesting story, plenty of good looking girls....A shame that we have to wait two months per update due to their other project.
Anyways I'm with the ones expecting something bad for our love triangle sooner or later, It's a mob story after all.
King of expecting rival gang, abducting one or both ladies.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
A lot of natural blondes have darker eyebrows. Some the opposite. For example, I was born blonde, and now my hair is naturally brown but my eyebrows and facial hair retains some blonde (or even reddish) hues.
Hmmm. I've always just default assumed dark brows and blonde hair means dye job. I do realize that for some people hair darkens with time, but Alex's brows are blacker than black. A light brown would look a little better on her I think

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hi

Didn't do one of these earlier because I had not left over renders to use as a title picture :D
I've started work on next Alexandra update. Still very early days. This is one of the first renders.
I'll make regular progress reports, as always.

Best regards
Ptolemy

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think i only played the 1st few version what happened to the freeroam part ?? Was this game not suppose to be like you needed to train, or earn money etc.. ??

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
There is plenty of opportunities for paths to converge though. The librarian is your neighbour and Alex and Izzy have been pretty comfortable making themselves at home at your place, and pretty much everyone else was introduced to you through your work which Alex is trying to take more interest in. I would expect that there would be several jumping off points before any problems could come from playing the field but better safe than sorry.
I simply can't see issue. Alex and Lizzie throw both sexuality and friend zone in face very early and both made threats of what happen if any attempt to hit on their partners. How is it cheating to pursue other presented opportunities? I would question any male that didn't go chasing alternatives with the sort of stimulation those two providing without any sign of relief. The alternative is you are planning on betraying one of your friends to screw the other so hardly a superior moral standpoint. If the game punishes people for not been a pussy whipped 3 rd wheel waiting for scraps then screw the game.

Reactions: rogosh

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I simply can't see issue. Alex and Lizzie throw both sexuality and friend zone in face very early and both made threats of what happen if any attempt to hit on their partners. How is it cheating to pursue other presented opportunities? I would question any male that didn't go chasing alternatives with the sort of stimulation those two providing without any sign of relief. The alternative is you are planning on betraying one of your friends to screw the other so hardly a superior moral standpoint. If the game punishes people for not been a pussy whipped 3 rd wheel waiting for scraps then screw the game.
Which is why I said I would expect there would be several jumping off points before any problems could come from playing the field. The MC right now has the excuse of not knowing if he has a real chance with Alex and Izzy, and it would be unreasonable for them to be too upset if they found out he was with other girls right now, but that can change as the relationship progresses. This story is clearly primarily centred around a romantic MFF relationship so it's likely to drop some consequences on the MC for infidelity once that relationship gets wheels.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Which is why I said I would expect there would be several jumping off points before any problems could come from playing the field. The MC right now has the excuse of not knowing if he has a real chance with Alex and Izzy, and it would be unreasonable for them to be too upset if they found out he was with other girls right now, but that can change as the relationship progresses. This story is clearly primarily centred around a romantic MFF relationship so it's likely to drop some consequences on the MC for infidelity once that relationship gets wheels.
Honestly I dont see any issue with the MC getting some, he runs a brothel or a bunch of call girls and his main girl knows it, lol. All he has to say is he had try outs for a new girl.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Honestly I dont see any issue with the MC getting some, he runs a brothel or a bunch of call girls and his main girl knows it, lol. All he has to say is he had try outs for a new girl.
Wouldn't work, Alex would still kick the MC's ass and tell him that try outs should be handled by her cousin that she made the MC hire (can't remember the guys name).

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Wouldn't work, Alex ..sewould still kick the MC's ass and tell him that try outs should be handled by her cousin that she made the MC hire (can't remember the guys name).
And the MC could say the cousin doesnt have the "...sexperience to handle recruitment.." , lol its a game this would work easily for writing it this way. Shit if it was real life and you ran a brothel your girlfriend would be hard pressed to have any kind of jealousy.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes