• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
There are 2 Version 0.15 out there. One is from June last year. The other one from December. Seems like you are playing the old one. Get the new one from the opening post.
I downloaded it again and it's still the same. Unless the Mega link is still the old for some reason? I'm so lost...

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Have you tried to play the newer version? The main menus look identical, so don't get confused by that. Also the beginning should also still be identical.

Reactions: IAmTheGrim

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Well, i'm hooked. my only gripe is most of the choices are pointless. They either lead to insta-fail, or are just quickly made clear to have been the "wrong" decision. For that, might as weel keep the game 100% purely linear. But otherwise, I effing love this VN. Barely any sex. Barely any nudity for that matter. But I love it. Well done. Have any non-patreon ways of making one time donation? I'm boycotting patreon, but you deserve something in your tip jar. Can't wait for the next installment.

Am I the only one who suspects the MC's a werewolf? At first it's what I was hoping for. Now, i'm okay with him just being psycho. Either way's good. Hehe.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The rabbit thing? Did I miss a scene? What rabbit thing?

I still have a slight preference for him being a werewolf, but would not want it to distract overmuch from developing the relationships.

Also, don't want screwing the side bitches to mess up the main three way romance. lol

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Oh yeah I remember that now. Plus him being nicknamed puppy. And I can see the whole thing with his visions of Alex and her ability to calm him down as a sort of "Found my life mate" thing. Though the concept of real Wolf monogamy is somewhat exaggerated, it's still a fairly popular trope in werewolf fiction.

The hints to the MC being a werewolf is part of why I find the bad outcomes to all aggressive choices mildly vexing. Every time you do a bad/aggressive thing it's either a nearly immediate game over, or it's just as immediately made clear you've denied yourself game content that would have followed either immediately, or down the road by damaging the relationship with that character.

I liked the idea in the beginning that only Alex can reign in the beast inside the MC, at least initially. The idea that if Alex aint around, everyone around the MC is one mistake away from a really bad day is an idea that can provide a lot of good story content and even sexy scenes. The MC's a little too in-control most of the time compared to the story's initial setup, and you're immediately punished/denied content if you want to indulge his more aggressive side when the choices to do so present themselves.

Mind you, I don't object to the MC following the "good path". Just don't present the illusion that the dark path is an equally viable way to play the game. Just strip out the choices and make it purely linear. The good path is well written enough to justify it being the only path through the VN

Sidenote: if the MC is a werewolf, I think he should be a Teen Wolf(MTV version)-style werewolf. Most computer animated werewolves I've seen look awful. Just give him some yellow, orange, or red glowing eyes, maybe fangs and claws, and that's it. I vastly prefer the big hulking monster Crinos forms of werewolves mind you, but have not seen any Models for that kind of werewolf that would look good in 3D form. And since it's meant to be an erotic story anyway, just go with the toned down version of a Werewolf that was seen in MTV's Teen Wolf series. If a giant monster wolf is gonna be used, use it only sparingly, for the big horror scenes.

Assuming the MC's does turn out to be a werewolf of course :)

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
I hadn't even thought about the puppy thing, and it does fit. Wasn't there something about blowing a house down too? Hmm...

The mystery deepens.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Oh yeah I remember that now. Plus him being nicknamed puppy. And I can see the whole thing with his visions of Alex and her ability to calm him down as a sort of "Found my life mate" thing. Though the concept of real Wolf monogamy is somewhat exaggerated, it's still a fairly popular trope in werewolf fiction.

The hints to the MC being a werewolf is part of why I find the bad outcomes to all aggressive choices mildly vexing. Every time you do a bad/aggressive thing it's either a nearly immediate game over, or it's just as immediately made clear you've denied yourself game content that would have followed either immediately, or down the road by damaging the relationship with that character.

I liked the idea in the beginning that only Alex can reign in the beast inside the MC, at least initially. The idea that if Alex aint around, everyone around the MC is one mistake away from a really bad day is an idea that can provide a lot of good story content and even sexy scenes. The MC's a little too in-control most of the time compared to the story's initial setup, and you're immediately punished/denied content if you want to indulge his more aggressive side when the choices to do so present themselves.

Mind you, I don't object to the MC following the "good path". Just don't present the illusion that the dark path is an equally viable way to play the game. Just strip out the choices and make it purely linear. The good path is well written enough to justify it being the only path through the VN

Sidenote: if the MC is a werewolf, I think he should be a Teen Wolf(MTV version)-style werewolf. Most computer animated werewolves I've seen look awful. Just give him some yellow, orange, or red glowing eyes, maybe fangs and claws, and that's it. I vastly prefer the big hulking monster Crinos forms of werewolves mind you, but have not seen any Models for that kind of werewolf that would look good in 3D form. And since it's meant to be an erotic story anyway, just go with the toned down version of a Werewolf that was seen in MTV's Teen Wolf series. If a giant monster wolf is gonna be used, use it only sparingly, for the big horror scenes.

Assuming the MC's does turn out to be a werewolf of course :)
Alex calling the MC puppy has nothing to do with him being a werewolf. She calls him that because he follows her around acting like one. Every time she gives him those doe eyes, he happily fetches her slippers, plays fetch, and rolls over so she can rub his belly before giving him a treat. And unlike a real puppy, he already comes (mostly) house broken!

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Nobody's saying it's singular proof. Just one of many small signs pointing to a possible supernatural explanation for the MC's murder rage and Alex's seemingly preternatural control of him. The red haze over his vision, the canine-inspired nickname, the 5 o'clock shadow, calling his prey rabbits, the way he was able to overpower two gunmen with nothing but a hammer when he had the red vision, but couldn't overpower two other gunmen when he didn't have the red vision. Perhaps suggesting the beast within hasn't fully awoken yet.

If the MC ain't a werewolf, I suspect the writer's intentionally trying to headfake us into thinking he is.

Reactions: Enyos

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Nobody's saying it's singular proof. Just one of many small signs pointing to a possible supernatural explanation for the MC's murder rage and Alex's seemingly preternatural control of him. The red haze over his vision, the canine-inspired nickname, the 5 o'clock shadow, calling his prey rabbits, the way he was able to overpower two gunmen with nothing but a hammer when he had the red vision, but couldn't overpower two other gunmen when he didn't have the red vision. Perhaps suggesting the beast within hasn't fully awoken yet.

If the MC ain't a werewolf, I suspect the writer's intentionally trying to headfake us into thinking he is.
Or maybe the MC could just be dealing with the same problems that people with major anger issues deal with on a daily basis. "Seeing red" is a term generally used when a person becomes so enraged, that the anger can literally take control of them. If the person is angered bad enough, they can go on a rampage doing things that they may or may not even remember when they finally manage calm down enough to regain control. Sounds a lot like the MC doesn't it?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Or maybe the MC could just be dealing with the same problems that people with major anger issues deal with on a daily basis. "Seeing red" is a term generally used when a person becomes so enraged, that the anger can literally take control of them. If the person is angered bad enough, they can go on a rampage doing things that they may or may not even remember when they finally manage calm down enough to regain control. Sounds a lot like the MC doesn't it?
What Grim said. Hehe.

But also, you might be unintentionally exaggerating "what a lot of people with major anger issues" deal with. Few of the people who claim 'they can't help it' genuinely can't help it. The husband who can't stop himself from beating his wife(or the wives who can't stop themselves from beating their husbands. Don't laugh. It really happens, a lot more than you think) never seem to beat on their spouses when their friends are around. Or in public. Somehow they always control their uncontrollable rage until there's no witnesses.

A lot of people use 'anger issues' just to justify being dirtbags. The people with real anger issues are the ones who can't delay the reaction. Which is what I THOUGHT the MC was being set up as to begin with. It's a smidge disappointing the game forces us to be a well-behaved puppy, but I think it can be somewhat justified as Alex's mere presence in his life has a calming effect on him even when she's not actually physically present.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Curious. Alex's curtains match her drapes, but not her...blinds(Eyebrows). I assumed she was a dyed blonde because of the dark brows, but went back and looked at one of her earlier scenes and realized her pubes are blonde. So WTF is going on with her eyebrows? lol

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes