Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
do my choices affect the game somehow (besides the game over ones)? And if so, is there a walkthrough anywhere ?

Reactions: pozu

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
do my choices affect the game somehow (besides the game over ones)?
Some of them, yes. For instance, if you attempt to shoot the kidnappers rather than pay them (and the RNG is good to you) then you will not be able to track down the people that hired them. Though most of the other choices seem to only affect the MCs relationships with different characters.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Personal opinion here, but I actually think (that while still incredibly good) IR is the weakest of those four games. I'm surprised more people haven't jumped on the twincest train of Haley's Story. I know you guys work in teams and I assume Viitgames is the lead on that one, but to me, Ptolemy is a big draw and I'm guessing I'm not alone with that. It's really not apparent on the Patreon or even at all by the OP on its thread here that Ptolemy is involved. I can understand that maybe Viitgames wants to earn their own rep but I think throwing Ptolemy's name around could give more of a leg up on the title. I really do hope it continues.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
A quick question, is this a game where I can hit on everyone in one save file? Or must I be careful with whom I choose to pursue? It's really difficult to choose because all of the characters seem to be well written and mostly likeable (Dan the bro!).

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
A quick question, is this a game where I can hit on everyone in one save file? Or must I be careful with whom I choose to pursue? It's really difficult to choose because all of the characters seem to be well written and mostly likeable (Dan the bro!).
While I think Alex seems like she's definitely going to be okay with sharing you with Izzy since you'd be sharing her with Izzy too, I feel like there have been hints that she's not cool with you messing with other girls. Little hints of jealousy that are played off when there's a hint of another girl in the air. The way it's written too I expect romance is a centrepiece of the game and that tends not to gel well with womanising.
The side girls seem like they might have pretty good stories to them though so it's probably worth trying for them all on one save with a separate dedicated Alex only (or Alex and Izzy only) save.
We're not at a stage of knowing for sure just yet. I'm mostly just guessing that playing around on a mob bosses daughter probably isn't a smart thing to do and I think the story might reflect that.

Reactions: Skylaroo

magus448

May 22, 2018
At first it seems more logical to find love elsewhere than Alex since she's 1. a mob bosses daughter 2. a lesbian (or so it seems at first rather than bi) and 3. already in a relationship. I was wondering how anything would ever come about early on.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
While I think Alex seems like she's definitely going to be okay with sharing you with Izzy since you'd be sharing her with Izzy too, I feel like there have been hints that she's not cool with you messing with other girls. Little hints of jealousy that are played off when there's a hint of another girl in the air. The way it's written too I expect romance is a centrepiece of the game and that tends not to gel well with womanising.
The side girls seem like they might have pretty good stories to them though so it's probably worth trying for them all on one save with a separate dedicated Alex only (or Alex and Izzy only) save.
We're not at a stage of knowing for sure just yet. I'm mostly just guessing that playing around on a mob bosses daughter probably isn't a smart thing to do and I think the story might reflect that.
In general, that's what I thought too. But what me doubted myself is that the game (so far) seemed to present the girls separately as if they aren't connected to one another with the exception of Alex and Izzy (and to a certain extent, Clara and Narysa but they seemed to be minor characters).

Either way though, I definitely have no problem with having 2 separate files if need be. I think Alex and Izzy are cool enough to have their own separate save file.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
In general, that's what I thought too. But what me doubted myself is that the game (so far) seemed to present the girls separately as if they aren't connected to one another with the exception of Alex and Izzy (and to a certain extent, Clara and Narysa but they seemed to be minor characters).

Either way though, I definitely have no problem with having 2 separate files if need be. I think Alex and Izzy are cool enough to have their own separate save file.
There is plenty of opportunities for paths to converge though. The librarian is your neighbour and Alex and Izzy have been pretty comfortable making themselves at home at your place, and pretty much everyone else was introduced to you through your work which Alex is trying to take more interest in. I would expect that there would be several jumping off points before any problems could come from playing the field but better safe than sorry.

AJ

Apr 29, 2017
I played this when it initially released and thought it was another solid game nothing special and a bit of a grind but I'm playing the latest update and it's fantastic so far, really well paced with great characters who aren't just a hole to use after two interactions with them and it has quickly became one of my all time favourite games, another great addition from PTOLEMY who may now be my favourite creator.

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
Definitely liking the game so far. Certainly some dialogue editing to be done, but definitely fun. (I do editing and proofing, btw.)

I did just have an issue with a save though. It reverted me nearly back to the beginning instead of where it should have. Decided to just start from the beginning again.

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
So, I don't know if I somehow managed to bork the game or what here...

- All my stats are over 100, two of them are over 200.
- I've been boosting only the Ferrari for awhile now.
- I've been drugged, nearly stabbed, and been given a teddy.
- I've got over $40,000.
- And I now seem to be stuck...

Any hints would be lovely.

Thanks!

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
So, I don't know if I somehow managed to bork the game or what here...

- All my stats are over 100, two of them are over 200.
- I've been boosting cars for awhile now.
- I've been drugged, nearly stabbed, and been given a teddy.
- I've got over $40,000.
- And I now seem to be stuck...

Any hints would be lovely.

Thanks!
Stats? Money? Does this game still have stats and money since it got reworked? What version are you playing?

Reactions: IAmTheGrim
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes