Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
It is forced in the sense that Alexandra is with Izzy, and if you want to pursue Alexandra (not even sure if you can avoid it), you're also forced to deal with Izzy, either you pursue both, or only the other and the one left out would probably be jealous all the time and try to cockblock you or whatever. And Alexandra said that she won't leave Izzy, if she holds true to those words, then you're forced to having a threeway relationship if you want a relationship with either one, that's how it currently seems like. If you want one, you have to take both, that's what it seems like right now, and if that's not forced, then I don't know what is.
Fair enough. To be honest that choice wasn’t even a save point for me, I was all in. I felt like the MC was adding to the relationship not just a third wheel kept around as a toy

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Fair enough. To be honest that choice wasn’t even a save point for me, I was all in. I felt like the MC was adding to the relationship not just a third wheel kept around as a toy
Yeah I can appreciate that, and earlier you said that both of them has genuine feelings for MC and that I do believe, even when it comes to Izzy. After their confrontation early in the story, Izzy finds out that MC is a lot like her, so he understands her and not many people in this world actually does, I think that understanding is initially what brings the two close, apart from the fact that they also like/love the same girl, haha :p But having that said, I'm not the type of person to share, so I don't believe in threeways, so if I can't break those two apart and then go for the one I want, then I want neither, I'd rather go for Jenny or what the informant girl's name was, haha :p

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Yeah I can appreciate that, and earlier you said that both of them has genuine feelings for MC and that I do believe, even when it comes to Izzy. After their confrontation early in the story, Izzy finds out that MC is a lot like her, so he understands her and not many people in this world actually does, I think that understanding is initially what brings the two close, apart from the fact that they also like/love the same girl, haha :p But having that said, I'm not the type of person to share, so I don't believe in threeways, so if I can't break those two apart and then go for the one I want, then I want neither, I'd rather go for Jenny or what the informant girl's name was, haha :p
Well there is always that hope that Izzy will be killed by another mobster or that she - out of immense love for the MC - takes the bullet meant for him .... haha...

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
Well there is always that hope that Izzy will be killed by another mobster or that she - out of immense love for the MC - takes the bullet meant for him .... haha...
Oh man leave my lil Izzy alone sheesh. Am I the only one that’s into her?

Seriously though I do see her becoming fodder

Reactions: riktor

shajk

Jun 3, 2018
Oh man leave my lil Izzy alone sheesh. Am I the only one that’s into her?

Seriously though I do see her becoming fodder
torn between her and Alex, but her hair is to strange. hope we don't go to the route of Acting Lessons

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Nah man, I'm on this MFF ride until the credits roll.
Yeah I really like the idea of these MFF relationships. Moreso than the typical harem stuff of most games. Having an actual relationship with 2 girls who also like each other is more entertaining than the MC banging a dozen different women who don't even know about each other. (that can be fun sometimes too, but still)

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
Can i avoid alexandra being a gay/slut route? I like her innocent side more.. Looks more feminin i guess

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Another solid update. I like that Izzy and Alexandra are on the same page now. I like a good straight VN sometimes where I don't have to solve a riddle to move the story along. Just a nice story. Can't wait for me! :)

Reactions: Enyos

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
probably by late January
No. January update is the IR update. Maybe a February Alexandra update.

Ah! Rejoice all ye faithful and pirates alike, for I bring thee gifts of news and what news it be...

Unlocked
Plans
Hi

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and that you'll have a great New Year.

I'm back from my vacation, and just started work on the games today.

I'm thinking that you can guess from the picture, that the next update will be an IR update.

Still very early days, just started to make renders for it this morning. So there's not a lot I can say about it yet.

You know the drill. 3 to 4 weeks. 300+ renders and 1 or 2 animations. And I'll keep you in the loop by making a post every 5/6 days, or so.

That's it for now.

Happy holidays
Ptolemy

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes