tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I love this game. Ptolemy always manages to make his leading female characters, in all the games he is part of, so damn likeable. And I don't mean just in looks, but in personality and in their interactions as well. Also, he doesn't treat the readers/players like fucking idiots, with childish dialogues and stupid interactions. The way characters talk to each other and interact is very believable. This is a great game that doesn't get the attention it should. Not your typical stupid sex simulator.

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Dam, i feel so bad for Izzy Y_Y. Going with Alex route only, is going to be quite an emotional ride. *sigh* (in a good way)
Those characters feels so real. Good job and hat down to you Ptolemy for creating such a game.
Its the first game i played made by you and i had a blast so far, and I'm pretty sure that i will have a delightful time till the end.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure I remember there being mention at some point that this title would include absolutely no incest. I may be getting confused with another title though. There is definitely something going on there though with their parents.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
reading the convo's ingame it seems the happiest route IS the threesome route..going Alex solo seems to me would have unhappiness abound...so for the sake of happiness people!!! threesome them !!!!
then move here to Canada where multiple partners is now recognized for tax and such purposes..not marriage..yet..but the other benefits :p we are fairly progressive here ...lol..as long as you avoid the small towns..they are still pretty backwards in places..HAHAA!!

shajk

Jun 3, 2018
Izzy is a bit of a puppy too, that sad eyes and all the shit story of hers and her bravado, still wanna see how the psychiatric and understand how fucked we (MC and Izzy) really are

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I am becoming old... From when people want avoid a threesome. :LOL: I am with you on this.
i'm old..i grew up in a time all this was frowned apon..but i live in Toronto and its very open progressive and if you do not go with the flow..you are the oddball..so i said fuck it..noones hurting or affecting me so why should anything bug me..accept it all..if people are happy or content doing what they do thats better for society in general...AND..it opened me personally up to stuff i would have shunned in my youth..in my youth i'd have never dated and lived with a lesbian for a couple years(her wife died and she said no more women ever in her memory so went bi?) i'd have never hung out with gay friends..i do now and OMG..they are so NORMAL..shocking ;) AND..i'd have never hung out and participated in an adult forum exposing my kinks and shit..HAHAAA...all that being said..Alex-Izzy-MC relationship is completely normal to me..nothing weird about it and as i said..reading the ingame convos..its the happiest route to take...and while i see that potential domination of the librarian fooling around with the assorted trainers and such will open up..THAT is where i see the "bad" coming from..so..do not fool around behind AlexIzzy's back :p

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
I understand those that want to go for an Alex solo route, but damn, I played out both options how to answer to Izzy's and Alex' questions in regard to their relationship and I just couldn't exclude Izzy.
Her reaction made me too sad.
That's part of the ride mate ^_^, it may not the happiest route but the most tasteful one for sure :3, on this route the game will shine the most.
It also made me feel like shiet, but in a good way. It just shows how well the real the characters are and feel. ^_^

Reactions: B-52reloaded

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That's part of the ride mate ^_^, it may not the happiest route but the most tasteful one for sure :3, on this route the game will shine the most.
It also made me feel like shiet, but in a good way. It just shows how well the real the characters are and feel. ^_^
Well, you've a right to your opinion, however obviously wrong it is. ;)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes