gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys pls if you have any news about the update

i love this game and can't wait till next update

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I can wait, I'm in no hurry, but if you're antsy about when the next update is coming then their Patreon has a post from the 15th titled Progress Update and Release Date. It's locked behind the $1 tier.

U

User_10739

Uploaded v0.15 PC, updated OP and here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Alexandra [v0.15] [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: (1.08GB)

Squashed Download - PC (454MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ahhhhh..thank you ..just played a disappointing update of another game and am sullen and blah..Ptolemy team games though always make me happy again...this calls for tea!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i was right..i'm happy again....nice update...except..why is THAT scene so damn dark..thats cheating !!!! lol..the buildup..tease to eventual woohoo is begun with darkness...sighhh...

Reactions: botc76 and CSNRC

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
right. yea so maybe our eyes can adapt to the darkness after 1 frame.

but i guess a good puppy would always see in the dark

[also i dont think is izzy is really ok with it... ]

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
very good update and because of it i just pledge my support. I love the affection and attachment in this triangle, plus the humour just cracks me open, love it. Im still a beliver in my theory though, something will happen, probably something bad to Izzy

Reactions: quietkiller

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Those scenes were way too dark as others mentioned. The ending was strange. It wasnt a cliffhanger (thank god) but it just ended out of the blue. Could have backed up a scene and kept the ending parts in a new update.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Those scenes were way too dark as others mentioned. The ending was strange. It wasnt a cliffhanger (thank god) but it just ended out of the blue. Could have backed up a scene and kept the ending parts in a new update.
i kind of agree but only with the scene to dark,yeah "that" scene :love: but the rest for example story progressing and all works for me. of course we want more and that's very good sign but i guess everybody needs something else :cool:

Reactions: botc76 and Valeck
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes