ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Also, I don't know if it's something Ptolemy would do, but I swear the game was dropping hints that Alex and Izzy could possibly be half sisters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I picked up on that too but I don't think we'll see an explicit reveal due to Patreon rules. I'm going to keep an eye out for more clues but I think it'll be one of those imbedded points that's never really explored and just for fans to theorise over.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Finally got around to playing this for the first time, still playing actually, but it's pretty great so far! Not getting the whole puppy thing yet, but I'm sure it will be explained at some point lol. And It's actually much longer than I thought it would be for a 0.10 release. Anyway, keep up the good work, not looking forward to the end of current content for now lol.

EDIT: And now I get why she calls you puppy.

EDIT 2: Well, shit. Was kinda hoping that would keep going for a while lol. Awesome job, can't wait to see what comes of this in the future.

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Does this game need walkthrough
There are a couple of Game Overs that are possible. You can make the mistake of killing someone and you can also be shot during a standoff. These Game Overs happen immediately after the choice that you made that caused them though, and can be rolled back easily.
If the game gets any strong branching in the future then maybe we'll need a walkthrough for the best paths then, but right now just save at choices you feel might be important and roll back if you change your mind.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yesterday I have played two games from this forum for the first time. Both seem at least a bit comparable with similar development times (12 vs. 13 months) and updates (7 vs. 10, unless there was a version number jump). I tend to read visual novels rather slow and backtrack a bit if I felt I missed something or an animation caught my eye. However, one took me about 25-35 minutes to get through, Alexandra took, with a few breaks, 2-3 hours. Shows you what content you can cram in during your development time.

Starting out I was wary. The introduction told me about - let's face it - a complete a****le who has anger issues and killed somebody. Not the character that I really like to play. Wonder if that killing would come back to haunt the MC at some point. Thank goodness you always have the option - for now - not to act that anger out but calm down. Short excursion to other games:

No reason to kill a guy owing the Boss money - a corpse can't pay. Some kids breaking in during the night and acting up? Give them a stern warning and make sure they are frightened to come back.

As for the erotic aspect, slim to none yet. One HJ and we get to witness one "victim" who betrayed the crime family bang his gf. Other than that lots of teasing and people suspecting that we did something with Alexandra.

Final point: Could it be that either the game has been changed or was planned as "open world"? The introduction setup when you get to meet all your contacts and Dima told you to see them regularly pretty much hinted at that, but it turned out to be linear. Not that I mind that.

Looking forward to the next updates.

Reactions: Enyos

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Could it be that either the game has been changed or was planned as "open world"? The introduction setup when you get to meet all your contacts and Dima told you to see them regularly pretty much hinted at that, but it turned out to be linear. Not that I mind that.
A previous build had an overworld map and you could go collect protection money and steal cars and stuff. It was mostly a fluff grind and I think Ptolemy realized that and just wanted to focus on the story instead. It's much better as a visual novel in my opinion, though who knows how it would have turned out with a more padded open world?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
A previous build had an overworld map and you could go collect protection money and steal cars and stuff. It was mostly a fluff grind and I think Ptolemy realized that and just wanted to focus on the story instead. It's much better as a visual novel in my opinion, though who knows how it would have turned out with a more padded open world?
It was originally planned as an RPG but after the first 3 updates It was clear people did not like that so Ptolemy did what he does best make it a VN. I would like to see us do an RPG and/or a sandbox game at some point but we would need someone to help us put together a good framework for that.

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
Hope this game takes off. For a 0.1 version, I'm thoroughly impressed so far.

The intro is a little shaky (his backstory makes him seem like a total dick, while his later dialogue goes against that notion) but once you're in the new town, everything seems to progress smoothly.

Character personalities are fine, renders are fine, gangster theme is always welcome for someone like me. Choices are clear without much wondering if you've made a mistake.

The teasing is well done and pacing of sexy times content is refreshing. It's always a bore when I get into a game/vn like this and it just dumps pussy after pussy on you. "Hey, baby.. need help carrying that apple?" ... 'Oh sure, pumpkin, here's a blowjob.'

Ptolemy has done well.

Reactions: Enyos

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Ok, just played.... We got KATYA and zero interaction? "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" And have her lookalike blonde sister as gunrange girl, who does an earblow like Marian (as Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio ) and nothing more, WHY? :cry:

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Hope this game takes off. For a 0.1 version, I'm thoroughly impressed so far.

The intro is a little shaky (his backstory makes him seem like a total dick, while his later dialogue goes against that notion) but once you're in the new town, everything seems to progress smoothly.

Character personalities are fine, renders are fine, gangster theme is always welcome for someone like me. Choices are clear without much wondering if you've made a mistake.

The teasing is well done and pacing of sexy times content is refreshing. It's always a bore when I get into a game/vn like this and it just dumps pussy after pussy on you. "Hey, baby.. need help carrying that apple?" ... 'Oh sure, pumpkin, here's a blowjob.'

Ptolemy has done well.
Its had several updates, this not the first

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Great game, definitely on my watch list. Story and seduction are more original than most games like this. I've thoroughly enjoyed what there is so far.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes