roland

Jul 1, 2017
my first run in this game
some thoughts

Jamie : High Heels in the Garage.... really ? , on the ride with the red car > "She puts the Pedal to the Metal" and 4 line after "She just goes faster" : with the Pedal on the Metal u cant go faster :)

Izzy : treat her well and u get a real friend

Dimi : allways in the shadow of a bigger one, but he know his place

Yuri : wannabe bad guy

Alice : a Streetgirl fighting her upcoming feelings. Great scene with the Ring :) my Fav

Gym and Library : 2 Girls pick the wrong guy ..... out of 3(jamie is in cars) hetero girls a little too much for me

Finaly
Alex
cant help, but my 6th Sense is goin on Red Alert.

The Characters are excellent written. For a long time now i scipt most of the games, here i read everything. Pictures are great, but sometimes a little bit too clean, like Jamie's Garage.
English isnt my native lang, im german so i might be wrong, but some textlines are .......dont knwo, feels wrong ...something like u translate word to word and not the complete sentence at once.
Last thing
At the beginnig, i never seen Alex and Izzy as Schoolgirls. Would set them on an Age of 25+ but Schoolgirls...never

oh and i forgot
no overgrown tits and asses........big thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Haegar65

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
my first run in this game
some thoughts

Jamie : High Heels in the Garage.... really ? , on the ride with the red car > "She puts the Pedal to the Metal" and 4 line after "She just goes faster" : with the Pedal on the Metal u cant go faster :)

Izzy : treat her well and u get a real friend

Dimi : allways in the shadow of a bigger one, but he know his place

Yuri : wannabe bad guy

Alice : a Streetgirl fighting her upcoming feelings. Great scene with the Ring :) my Fav

Gym and Library : 2 Girls pick the wrong guy ..... out of 3(jamie is in cars) hetero girls a little too much for me

Finaly
Alex
cant help, but my 6th Sense is goin on Red Alert.

The Characters are excellent written. For a long time now i scipt most of the games, here i read everything. Pictures are great, but sometimes a little bit too clean, like Jamie's Garage.
English isnt my native lang, im german so i might be wrong, but some textlines are .......dont knwo, feels wrong ...something like u translate word to word and not the complete sentence at once.
Last thing
At the beginnig, i never seen Alex and Izzy as Schoolgirls. Would set them on an Age of 25+ but Schoolgirls...never

oh and i forgot
no overgrown tits and asses........big thanks

yep i agree Alex is, shit i love how they are written. I hope from story perpective the will fuck up somehowe or will find out something rl fucked up and Izzy will die or something and they will have to run, it could be very exciting, because im for example becoming very attached and protective over Alex and something like that would deffinitly kick it all a notch.

Shit i need to write something myself, its eating me from the inside

pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
Well i always skipped this game, the game description on the thread (which is none), and the screenshots were not very appealing (Life with Mary?).

But i downloaded and find a really good game, with very nice renders and specially a great and well written story. Izzy could be the star in this game instead of Alexandra, since we've seen 'Alexandra' in other games and Izzy looks more unique. Looking for more Sexual content and animations like the gym scene :cool:

Keep it up (y)

Reactions: Enyos

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Well i always skipped this game, the game description on the thread (which is none), and the screenshots were not very appealing (Life with Mary?).But i downloaded and find a really good game, with very nice renders and specially a great and well written story. Izzy could be the star in this game instead of Alexandra, since we've seen 'Alexandra' in other games and Izzy looks more unique. Looking for more Sexual content and animations like the gym scene :cool:Keep it up (y)
@TCMS If you want to change the game description :
In this game you find yourself as a troubled and tormented guy trying to run away from your own problems and adversities. Through twists of fate and some hair-raising moments, you find yourself in the company of Alexandra. The Daughter of an organized crime family. She herself is not a part of the family business but you instantly take a liking to her. Also a Note: As of 0.05 we changed the game to a VN format no more RPG

Last edited:

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
What a delightful surprise. One of the best written and creative story lines. Neatly constructed characters, and increasing plot complexity. With such quality, a reasonably more meat in dialogue would probably be welcomed by a few who enjoy well thought and written story.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
What a delightful surprise. One of the best written and creative story lines. Neatly constructed characters, and increasing plot complexity. With such quality, a reasonably more meat in dialogue would probably be welcomed by a few who enjoy well thought and written story.
Yep, well any game that has Ptolemy involved is gonna turn out frikkin good.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
People are genuinely disappointed by the prospect of getting with two girls at the same time just because they're into each other? I guess everyone really is different. I thought MFF was every straight male's fantasy haha. I suppose it would be nice to have as many options as possible though, too many VNs have a habit of railroading you with a main girl or girls. I certainly wouldn't be upset to see some strong story branching throughout.
Yeah, I actually really like this. So many games have harems, but they have you go after each girl individually. And sometimes they have group scenes near the end of the game. I wish more games would have the girls be interested in each other. I'm really interested in seeing more polyamorous relationships in games, as long as MC is the only male.

All in all, I really liked what I just played. Lots of teasing with not much "action" so to speak, but that's not all that bad, as I'm pretty hooked on the story and characters so far.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes