repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Try it today for the first time, very linear and almost no choices but great renders like all works Ptolemy and his team are involved, very nice and lovable characters. Surprisingly long for 0.10, i didn't expect this. Really a good VN.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I really like the triangle that is building up - now I dropped all other girls ^^. And thats not easy ...
View attachment 180260

And I still think that the decision to drop the grind stuff was the right thing to do.

I enjoyed the update, but as always - to short :D
I'm the opposite, I feel like dropping Alexandra and Izzy, if I can't have one of them ALL to myself without having to share with the other, I'm not interested, haha.
So if they don't break up or for whatever reason end their relationship, I'm going to start a new playthrough, be only a friend to Alexandra, tell her nothing that would bring her closer to me and focus on that girl you said "Just friends" to, I rather like her anyway, as well as that woman at the gym :p

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
I'd like to point out that if you make a strong, silent submissivetype as the protag, his dick better be big. Otherwise he will just look like a sissy who probably gets off on women endlessly messing with him. Why is it that these games either give the protag a 14inch steel rod or 6 inch limp noodle? HJ scene with the personal trainer i kept waiting for his dick to actually get hard not just stay semi through it all. Does Ptolemy hate men or something? Its a shame because the story is engaging and the dialogue is nice enough too, very slavic, dry. At least render his dick erect in the next updates...

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
Most of us aren't here to appreciate dicks.
So you don't self-insert into the story as the protagonist? Gotcha. Also the HJ was proceeded with many remarks on the protags sexual frustration but his dick stays limp/semi through it all. If a man is sexually frustrated and healthy he is going to have a very angry rager down there.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I'm the opposite, I feel like dropping Alexandra and Izzy, if I can't have one of them ALL to myself without having to share with the other, I'm not interested, haha.
So if they don't break up or for whatever reason end their relationship, I'm going to start a new playthrough, be only a friend to Alexandra, tell her nothing that would bring her closer to me and focus on that girl you said "Just friends" to, I rather like her anyway, as well as that woman at the gym :p
I feel the same,i dont like sharing and i like even less sharing with Izzy,she tried to kill the MC and i'm not the forgiving type.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I feel the same,i dont like sharing and i like even less sharing with Izzy,she tried to kill the MC and i'm not the forgiving type.
Yeah, to be honest, initially I tried to kill Izzy for trying to kill me, plus if she's out of the picture, then the road to Alexandra is clear, but eventually they actually find out that you killed her and it's game over xD
I just really hope there will be a path in which they would break up, so that I could pursue one of which and not share, otherwise I'm not interested and I'll just focus on other chicks :p

Reactions: Ggwpglhf and Valeck

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
For the time being we can't have Alexandra. But I too hope in the future there will be a way to get rid of the other chick and have Alexandra for ourselves. They can be friends for all I care, but I don't want other persons in bed with us and I sure as hell don't want to share either.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, to be honest, initially I tried to kill Izzy for trying to kill me, plus if she's out of the picture, then the road to Alexandra is clear, but eventually they actually find out that you killed her and it's game over xD
I just really hope there will be a path in which they would break up, so that I could pursue one of which and not share, otherwise I'm not interested and I'll just focus on other chicks :p
I tried that too ,sadly is not possible :LOL:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
Dear developer, why are you trying to trick me with this other chicks for the "fun time" when the game tells you that people from the organization are following you ?

I see where this train is going, not gonna trick me :p

Reactions: Enyos

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
For the time being we can't have Alexandra. But I too hope in the future there will be a way to get rid of the other chick and have Alexandra for ourselves. They can be friends for all I care, but I don't want other persons in bed with us and I sure as hell don't want to share either.
After seeing the DoD endings, only disappointment awaits us.

Alexandra + Isabella route is written all over this game.

Last edited:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Finally got the chance to run through the update. It's excellent! There were a few LOL moments, especially when meeting "Uncle" for the first time. I could feel the MC's regret in what they did at the "business" with Dima. I really love the writing and story going on here. MC is really opening up and gaining more depth. And of course, as always, my favorite part was:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the great content and keep up the good work!

Reactions: Walg

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
People are genuinely disappointed by the prospect of getting with two girls at the same time just because they're into each other? I guess everyone really is different. I thought MFF was every straight male's fantasy haha. I suppose it would be nice to have as many options as possible though, too many VNs have a habit of railroading you with a main girl or girls. I certainly wouldn't be upset to see some strong story branching throughout.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes