Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
a shame that it will be overshadowed by milfy
milfy is overrated, the characters look very sexy and nice renders but the story is cringy . Not that it matters, the clicking around to all locations without using a walkthrough doesn't allow me to immerse in it anyway. I'll choose a VN like this over it any day. Glad ptolemy changed it and dropped the free roaming

Last edited:
Reactions: vMKx7 and Enyos

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There's a category on this forum for asset releases where you can grab plenty of assets to "borrow", and even the most potato of rigs seems to be okay at rendering. If you're patient enough to wait for them that is lol. Just be careful not to burn out your card.
I've been looking at it myself. I'm more from an artsy background (3D modeling and digital painting in photoshop) so I'm having a tougher time with narrative and figuring out how to get the kind of gameplay I want out of RenPy than I'd hoped and it's slowing me down. If I ended up stuck with making a straight VN I'd probably appear to make very little progress due to letting branching go wild.

As far as Alexandra goes though, I feel there's potential here. The rework has made the story feel a little clunky and weak but I'd expect that could be due to the gameplay changing and it just needs a bit of polish. I'm also not concerned about the MC being a nutjob, I wouldn't be surprised if the plot takes a weird turn due to the almost premonition like sequences, Alex's calming effect on the MC when he goes into rage mode, and the almost similarly rage mode primed lesbian love rival/eventual side conquest being similarly drawn to Alex. I swear if a fairy or demon shows up I wouldn't be surprised at all. Not that I want that to happen, I just wouldn't be too surprised. There just feels like something weird is on the horizon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A very good update, things are progressing well in the story :)

My only problem is that I like Alexandra quite a bit, and even Izzy, but I don't really want to be involved with either one of them if I can't have the other ALL for myself, seeing as I don't like to share my women, not even with other women, I'm the "All or Nothing" type, haha. If at some point in the story Alex and Izzy won't break up, then I need to start a new playthrough and only pursue other chicks and be nothing more than a friend to these two :p
And honestly, I wouldn't even mind, I really do like Alice actually :p

P.S. Read that some people were concerned that this would be overshadowed by "Milfy City", I'd say that's not really the case, "Alexandra" fans will pick this update up regardless, and so will probably those that haven't before, and even some of the "Milfy City" fans because after all, the more updates for our favorite games that we get to squeeze in to each day, the better :p
The Update for "Milfy City" was just way more anticipated, it was quite a while since previous update after all :p

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
uhmmm how is this game romance?
It's actually quite romantic between MC and Alexandra if you really pay attention to their conversations, how they are in each other's company, what they really say. But I'd suspect it won't be "romance" with just her, there are other possible candidates :p

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I really like the triangle that is building up - now I dropped all other girls ^^. And thats not easy ...
screenshot0001.jpg

And I still think that the decision to drop the grind stuff was the right thing to do.

I enjoyed the update, but as always - to short :D

Last edited:
Reactions: oluap
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes