gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
It's a great game. I wish it were more important for Ptolemy, not just an update each 4 months.
It is very important to Ptolemy. The 4-month wait was a long debate on whether to continue the game as it was or to Re-tool it into a VN. Then rewrite the story into a straight VN that made sense followed by new content to be rendered for the first release. We should be going back to a release cycle now where we will update Alexandra one month and IR will update the next month and So on. Like I said before this is not an update of the old RPG of Alex it's a new game now everything had to be re-coded from scratch.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
It is very important to Ptolemy. The 4-month wait was a long debate on whether to continue the game as it was or to Re-tool it into a VN. Then rewrite the story into a straight VN that made sense followed by new content to be rendered for the first release. We should be going back to a release cycle now where it will update Alexandra one month and IR will update the next month and repeat. Like I said before this is not an update of the old RPG of Alex it's a new game now everything had to be re-coded from scratch.
Great job on this game and I like the story too. The mystery about the visions that MC has with Alexandra, it takes my attention more.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.0.5fix

image "back2" not found (upper left side in red all time,car scene)

And it looks that it end to fast or is the city map thrown out?

The end have a loop after it you are in the garage/car scene.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
After playing the latest version with the game-play being gutted, my god does the game feel neutered, its still great, but that goes without saying for every game that ptolemy works on, was genuinely surprised to see new content added after the revamp. Looking really forward to upcoming updates, I'm pretty sure I already know Isabella's mothers secret, but still curious.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Pleasing game kinda reminds me of the Deluca family though. I understand that it takes time for the MC to rise through the mafia ranks, but hope that the crescendo is worth it. I find it hard to believe that the MC could be so virile yet he doesn't fap and/or partake in the regular women around him and such?! His character is somewhat boring and predictable and needs to broaden his education into more pleasurable and sexual endeavors, especially sensual massage and achieving at least 100 Kama Sutra sexual positions!:eek:penedeyewink:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i had played the latest version of the game and liked it but now it's much better

it's similar to some of my favorites games "Life with Mary; Our Fate" i actualy read the full story in this games

keep the great work and i'm looking fowerd for the next update

just one thing, at the end of this update, instead of finishing the game he restart at a previous time randomly, i guess it's a bug

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I really, really liked other PTOLEMY games, especially DoD.
This one i tried first time in the grindy/sandbox version of the game, many things were unclear so i decided to leave it and just play DoD again.
Now in the new version without grind mechanics pacing between events feels a little weird? Like everything feels too fast or something, i don't know how to explain this.
Overall good models of course, MC problems and story look interesting but still everything feels weird without the grindy mechanics for me, probably least of my favorite games from PTOLEMY wings.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Jeebus christ... I really enjoyed this.

"You're not.... you're not doing things to it are you?" x'D Don't know if that or the dad offering to tuck the MC in over and over again is my favorite... or the look from the dad at the poker table when she falls asleep in the MC's lap.... hehe, holy SHIT did I have a good time... oh, and hey... no sex... didn't even realize it...:closedtongue:

Another one out of the park, as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: Halfelf

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
What is the story ?.
Who is mc in the game?
Before the retooling (I haven't had a chance to check for changes) the MC could be named and he was a guy with some kind of mental problem that caused him to become uncontrollably very violent in certain situations. He's forced to relocate after he killed someone during one of his moments of blind rage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Finally tried this out at someone's suggestion. It was excellent! Apart from some minor spelling errors, I found it to be a very intriguing story. Very sweet, with tinges of darkness. I have a feeling on where this is going, and can appreciate a good tale. Nice work! :happyblush

Reactions: iMagnor
Aug 7, 2018
The prologue badly needs a rewrite. "Anger issues, killed a man in a fit of rage" can set up 'flawed but likeable' / "tormented but interesting' characters. This isn't one. I made it as far as the hammer scene before I just couldn't read any more of this. The PC is not Oh Dae-Su. He isn't even Logan Ninefingers. He's cringy.

Now, the reason I even say this is because it's easily fixed. The art is great as always and they've made a good choice by removing grind and turning this into a VN. Now it just needs some edits to early scenes. Ptolemy is a great dev and I know they can turn it around.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The prologue badly needs a rewrite. "Anger issues, killed a man in a fit of rage" can set up 'flawed but likeable' / "tormented but interesting' characters. This isn't one. I made it as far as the hammer scene before I just couldn't read any more of this. The PC is not Oh Dae-Su. He isn't even Logan Ninefingers. He's cringy.

Now, the reason I even say this is because it's easily fixed. The art is great as always and they've made a good choice by removing grind and turning this into a VN. Now it just needs some edits to early scenes. Ptolemy is a great dev and I know they can turn it around.
Oh well you can't please everyone

Reactions: Enyos
Aug 7, 2018
Oh well you can't please everyone
That's true (It also sounds like a cheap line so you'll never have to seriously engage with any kind of critique, but that doesn't make it less true. Not implying that's what you were going for of course :p).

So yeah, if the tone is already as intended I guess this one just isn't for me. That's fine though, I like pretty much all other games this team is involved with. Variety is a good thing, even if it sometimes means I'll have to sit one out :p

Anyway, good look with your projects

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes