gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
You realize this is not a normal update but a completely reshaped game, right?
Yes, This is for all intensive purposes a completely new game as it had to be remade. It is now a straight VN and does not have the RPG elements that did not work well. Old saves don't work because those saves were of a different game. from this point forward old saves from the Alexandra VN 0.05 should work on future updates

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
My ghod - the firing range sequences make me want to run and hide.

No ear protection, no trigger discipline and waving the piece around in all directions...

Eeek

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
From what I've seen there is only a few crotch flashes and no other sexual content. However My game seems to be stuck in a loop just keeps repeating over and over. Good so far, but feels like its still a ton of updates away from getting any progress.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a very good VN, really like the renders, they're beautiful, story seem interesting even if it does move forward somewhat slow, but that's actually a good thing, let the things progress nicely, you don't want to move up in ranks too fast like Tony Montana and get things and all the power and shit get to your head and go nuts, haha.
I really hope that if things with MC and Alexandra were to actually get deeper than friendship, there's an option to say no and just remain friends, 'cause that's what I'll do, I'm not interested in chicks that like chicks, at all (I really don't care to even have an M/F/F moment with Alexandra and Izzy and that's probably the most you'd get, and if you can't have Alex all to yourself and only to yourself, then I'm not interested), and it seem that I'd have other candidates anyway like the workout instructor or maybe the chop shop girl and so on, so what would I need Alexandra for XD

Kinda knew to expect this one to be good, I after all just love "Intimate Relations" and even found "Dreaming of Dana" to be quite good (I only say quite good because if I was into sharing and F/F content and group sex, I'd rate it higher) :p

Midhun 14235

Apr 15, 2018
Plss help im getting this error when opening android version
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/vars.rpy", line 2, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "vars.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "/data/user/0/alexandra.maf/files/renpy/ast.py", line 961, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/user/0/alexandra.maf/files/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/vars.rpy", line 2, in <module>
  File "/data/user/0/alexandra.maf/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 323, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

Reactions: boh and iMagnor

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i found this game when i was on the Life with Mary thread. I have to say i really like this game. the only problem i ran into was at the end when it says you are done it skips back to the part where she falls asleep with her head in your lap and goes from there. Other then that i love it. the part where Jaime i think her name is the girl from the garage was driving that car and having and orgasm lol that was some scary shit lol

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok i found this game when i was on the Life with Mary thread. I have to say i really like this game. the only problem i ran into was at the end when it says you are done it skips back to the part where she falls asleep with her head in your lap and goes from there. Other then that i love it. the part where Jaime i think her name is the girl from the garage was driving that car and having and orgasm lol that was some scary shit lol
That car scene with the chop shop girl, yeah that was funny, but some people really get off of that, driving real fast, get the adrenaline pumping, feeling the engine vibration and all that down the crotch, can be stimulating, the entire moment I mean, haha :p

A shame really, usually whatever the VN I play the main girl of the story is almost always the one I wanna go for, but knowing that Alexandra is into girls, or at least swings both ways maybe, and she's already with Izzy, I'm intentionally going to stay in friend-zone with her if possible, I'm not interested in sharing nor in M/F/F scenes, and that's kind of all I expect there to ever be, so I'll pass, I kinda like the informant guy's sister and the workout instructor anyway, so I have options (well, given that the dev allows us to explore them that way) :p

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
About time it got Changed into VN. Now its looking more like Ptolemy's game. Loved the game very much, eagerly waiting for the next!! Hype

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Isabella's mom's ex may have been sleeping with Alexandra's mother.
This update has some grammar issues and repeating scenes issues.

flanby

May 25, 2017
It's a great game. I wish it were more important for Ptolemy, not just an update each 4 months.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
A shame really, usually whatever the VN I play the main girl of the story is almost always the one I wanna go for, but knowing that Alexandra is into girls, or at least swings both ways maybe, and she's already with Izzy, I'm intentionally going to stay in friend-zone with her if possible, I'm not interested in sharing nor in M/F/F scenes, and that's kind of all I expect there to ever be, so I'll pass, I kinda like the informant guy's sister and the workout instructor anyway, so I have options (well, given that the dev allows us to explore them that way)
My thoughts exactly. The workout instructor is pretty hot, and I have chosen her as the main girl in my playthrough. :FeelsGoodMan:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
it going to have monthly updates, the problem was that he started it like a game but he changed it to a VN that was the reason it took long for the new update but now that is all fixed the updates will be monthly again
Excellent news, thanks for that info, now I have yet another VN to expect monthly updates for then, and this one is GREAT, the story is cool and renders + models are great :)

Reactions: Charolastra

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
haven't played this before, but I like it's current VN form.
I find the story pretty interesting, and the gals HOT AF!

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes