Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Awful English.

Man, this is supposed to be a Visual Novel aka interactive fiction. Well, reading it is such a painful experience.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Very good update,looks we finally going to have the choice to be with Alexandra without Izzy soon :love:.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Another good release. I love the writing, the right mixture of funny and sexy-pervy. This one felt short but I think it's because I was really into the story (like usual). I think the dark scene is meant to leave something to the imagination. Plus the room is dark so too bright would have been weird (inaccurate?). I have no problem with a possible love triangle... where's the downside? I mean... would every man want a threesome with 2 beautiful girls? Maybe knock-up both of them? (I'm getting ahead of myself). Bottom line another great update.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
is there a path to get with Alex? when i choices come up for her i pick right ones but she always tells me she cant she wont and says im loyal to Izzy but Izzy on the other hand she seems to want more from MC but with Alex always around she cant

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This was another good update, but damn that one scene was way, way too dark.
Honestly, it was that dark that the scene should probably be re-rendered, as it is a shame to lose out on Ptolemy's quality pics.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
i was right..i'm happy again....nice update...except..why is THAT scene so damn dark..thats cheating !!!! lol..the buildup..tease to eventual woohoo is begun with darkness...sighhh...
O thanks! Just thought it is just me. There a some games that have way to dark scenes. Dont know with what settings they check their pictures. I had to push my gamma and settings around to see at least some.

The rest was good :) - It really helps that this now a VN without that RPG stuff :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
O thanks! Just thought it is just me. There a some games that have way to dark scenes. Dont know with what settings they check their pictures. I had to push my gamma and settings around to see at least some.

The rest was good :) - It really helps that this now a VN without that RPG stuff :D
i actually think its really dark on purpose..this looks like a "long-story" so the Dev dosnt want us getting the "main-dame" quite yet..so its a tease..i'm ok with that..i've stated in many game threads i'm a fan of the "long-story"

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
i actually think its really dark on purpose..this looks like a "long-story" so the Dev dosnt want us getting the "main-dame" quite yet..so its a tease..i'm ok with that..i've stated in many game threads i'm a fan of the "long-story"
We can only hope they will have their first time outside home with a bright sunny day.:ROFLMAO: Anyway i enjoy the update. Always great writing and very good renders.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Went through the scripts looking for typos and other errors, listed in spoilers below by line number.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Wow, outstanding Dev. Thank you for the upload, this was a joy to read. Well done indeed.
I have a Theme song suggestion ~

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
That was a great update, things moving along nicely in the story :)

Merry Christmas/Fapmas to you all, the dev team and the fans alike! :)
i think this issue of yours with this threesome will solve itself soon enough, i have this feeling or hope? im not sure but something should happen to Izzy... it's maybe becouse im deep in writing my story but i feel like something bad should happen, father of Alex will be the reason and thats will trigger spiral of events, war or mc with Alex will run. its very dangerous world after all

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update. Interesting development with the librarian. I wonder what her role will be in the future. Looks like we may have some really kinky stuff coming up. :p

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Good game, but my problem that i find pratically all girls better than Alex :D
Katya :love: the bartender, the gun range girl, street smart girl, librarian, Izzy, recruiter girl, Alex, madam.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes