botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have this theory that maybe Izzy and Alex are half-sisters.
Considering how Izzy's mother treats Alex, the things she said, it could have been that Izzy's mom was the mistress of Alex's dad, before Alex's mom appeared and maybe he had sex with both women for a while.

shajk

Jun 3, 2018
Considering how Izzy's mother treats Alex, the things she said, it could have been that Izzy's mom was the mistress of Alex's dad, before Alex's mom appeared and maybe he had sex with both women for a while.
To me is more like Alex mom NTR Izzy's

Oct 31, 2018
Had that thought as well, when Alex was explaining that Izzy's mum is a long time friend of her father.

Big thumbs up for this novel/game. I don't see that choices, though few, have much impact at the moment, as choosing the wrong one pretty much gives a bad ending early on. Except for the Izzy choices, which I can see being the most important ones, but it's pretty easy to choose which to take. I see this having potential. Good stuff Devs.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The bed scene is to dark, can't see anything.
I think that's the point. Alex is the main girl and it's still early into the game so we're still at that teasing stage. There are often different rules for side characters but the main girl usually always has build up to visually graphic content.

Reactions: Enyos

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I think that's the point. Alex is the main girl and it's still early into the game so we're still at that teasing stage. There are often different rules for side characters but the main girl usually always has build up to visually graphic content.
If you put brightness to the max you can see what you are missing.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked here, I don't know how to search within this thread.

Is there currently or soon to be an update to the Android port for "Alexandra"?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked here, I don't know how to search within this thread.

Is there currently or soon to be an update to the Android port for "Alexandra"?
We have and make our own official android port on our Patreon we release at the same time as all other platforms all our releases require a $5 a month sub. Noticed some devs are charging extra for an Android version that's just stupid

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
That was a great update, things moving along nicely in the story :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merry Christmas/Fapmas to you all, the dev team and the fans alike! :)
Sorry but I couldn’t disagree more. The MFF preference aside, I don’t think it feels forced at all. Both of the girls seem to have genuine affection for the MC for different reasons. Although Izzy’s isn’t very believable, I mean it’s literally “oh look we’re both crazy, now let’s share a bed and your welcome to chase my GF as long as I’m included.

i think this issue of yours with this threesome will solve itself soon enough, i have this feeling or hope? im not sure but something should happen to Izzy... it's maybe becouse im deep in writing my story but i feel like something bad should happen, father of Alex will be the reason and thats will trigger spiral of events, war or mc with Alex will run. its very dangerous world after all
I’m with you on this. While I prefer Izzy stay around I have this feeling she will end up taking one for the team. She’s will get caught in the crossfire of the Alex and MCs business.

i think the MC-Alexandra-Izzy triangle will be fine...MC hasta devote to them only though..no side-nookie..lol
This is how I feel but I’m not going to lie Alice had me on the ropes. It was easy for me to turn down the HJ. The boxing girl will be easy to ignore as well. Gun girl could be a problem for me though.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sorry but I couldn’t disagree more. The MFF preference aside, I don’t think it feels forced at all. Both of the girls seem to have genuine affection for the MC for different reasons. Although Izzy’s isn’t very believable, I mean it’s literally “oh look we’re both crazy, now let’s share a bed and your welcome to chase my GF as long as I’m included.
It is forced in the sense that Alexandra is with Izzy, and if you want to pursue Alexandra (not even sure if you can avoid it), you're also forced to deal with Izzy, either you pursue both, or only the other and the one left out would probably be jealous all the time and try to cockblock you or whatever. And Alexandra said that she won't leave Izzy, if she holds true to those words, then you're forced to having a threeway relationship if you want a relationship with either one, that's how it currently seems like. If you want one, you have to take both, that's what it seems like right now, and if that's not forced, then I don't know what is.

Reactions: Valeck and Fundo
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes