• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So to answer a few questions that tend to come up from time to time:

1. Why we don't make walkthroughs and never will.
It's because all or games are VN's no need for a walkthrough plus We want people to actually play the game and enjoy it. People who tend to use walkthroughs just use them to get to the sex. If you want that the games pictures are in the folder unpackaged. Just get them there.

2. Why Do you guys make four games instead of concentrating on one really good one?
Pretty simple answer for a four-man team we simply don't make enough money and no profit off of one to do that plus after making nothing but Dana for a year we had to diversify to keep sane. Dana got pretty boring towards the end for us as we were burnt out on it and the low donation levels did not help our moral.

3. I would love to donate but you're on Patreon and I hate them
Stand in line we all hate them but there have not been many options tell now. The reason we have not switched is that we want to see if these platforms are stable and won't go away in a few months.

4. So why should I donate when I get it for free here.
Simple really If you like any of our games support them. not asking you to support all of them just the ones you like. It's your way of telling us what you want most as the games are updated in the order of how much they make. So For example right now we start with Life with Mary as that makes the most Second is normally Alex or IR and the last is Haily as it makes the least. We love all the games though but this is the most democratic way to do it.

5. So how often are you guys working on these games why are all the update short.
We try not to make them short we go for at least 20 to 30 Minutes of gameplay each update on all the games. Each of us easily spends over 100+ hours a month updating and Rendering. Ptolemy spends the most time out of anybody as he Writes, Poses and Programmes each update. I mainly assist him with rendering and PR as Ptolemy absorbs himself in the game process. As soon as we finish the updates for that month we immediately start Next months so we can try to get as much material as possible for each update.
I usually like a WT but your games are to much fun that I will see it all anyways by playing through a couple times. And I support Ptolemy and LikesBlondes because I just love the stories so much and I never see the dreaded NTR tag :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Valeck and riktor

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
You sure you are playing new version without free roam & grind? Because old version with grind was scrapped and this is now pure VN and coincidentaly it has same version number as old grind version ... just FYI
Yup, played the latest version with no free roam. I actually downloaded this game thrice looking for the latest version hoping there might be some sort of "scenes"... But it's the same in all. Btw, that night scene in mc's apartment, it was very dark, right?? Or was it just me?

Reactions: botc76

magus448

May 22, 2018
Yup, played the latest version with no free roam. I actually downloaded this game thrice looking for the latest version hoping there might be some sort of "scenes"... But it's the same in all. Btw, that night scene in mc's apartment, it was very dark, right?? Or was it just me?
Nope been too dark for plenty of us. Dreaming of Dana's night bedroom scenes weren't even this dark IIRC. Makes you wish for a renpy brightness setting.

Reactions: botc76

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
OP says updated 2/14/2019 which it wasnt can someone update that? Or am i missing something
It's probably a mistake. The mods started to track both game and thread updates. I guess someone updated OP on 2/14 (like fixing a broken dl link or something like that) and accidentally wrote the date in the wrong place.

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
I picked up on this game a couple of months ago and found it immensely enoyable. I love the way the three principal characters interact and the tension between them is very believable. The background storyline has enough potential to allow multiple branches and outcomes but I am assuming that, this being a VN, there will be little chance to explore any but the main one.

That said I find the main storyline exceptionally well written with some obvious and some not so obvious links and clues to how it will unfold.

The renders are first class with some very beautiful girls, all well proportioned (at least in my view).

I am on tenterhooks for the next update.

Reactions: Exu

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
i support life with mary and would support alexandra if it wasnt for the IR dont like and wont play incest games, which is sad cause Alexandra is by far my favorite of the games you work on. But Alexandra is awesome but you guy really need to quit making some of the scenes so freakin dark.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ptolemy 35 mins ago at Discord
The update will be released tomorrow. Just the testing left to do. It's 3AM here, though. And I'm too tired. Will do it and release the update tomorrow

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of v0.20!

PC (340MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xbL4ckZ3n

Sep 11, 2017
Here is a compressed pc version of v0.20!

PC (340MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TY ^^

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is the black box around the character picture during dialog new? I feel like it is, I dont like it. Assuming its a bug?

EDIT: Yes, its definitely new. Looked at an old save from the previous version.

Another EDIT: Its just in the compressed version.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Nice little update always enjoy ptolemy's games btw think the tags need updating seen a couple of Bj scenes and sex too ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, that was rather short. And while I like all the girls, Danny isn't exactly my favourite.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to complain, it's just that Alexandra is one of my favourite games and after waiting since december I would have liked an update that was a bit bigger.

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
i am actually glad that we got that dark side of mc in this update. as it was the main thing for the beginng of the game and then it disappeared. aside from that i liked that little detailt that alex sensed his pain ( or was it realy the monster inside that she was dreading in her dreams)
anyway the pshyc part in this game feels important. i know u guys can tie up loose ends pretty nicely, im just hoping it wont come too soon. i love this game and every update makes me rethink the story from the start so i guess they are all good, for me

Reactions: McWoodz
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes