Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, then where to start with that great update btw. Love how the relationship with Boris is going I think he has given into the fact that he is like a son to him now and the joke about Yuri and his magic stick getting all the ladies :LOL:Looks like Tanya will be working for us now I'm surprised that part was over so quick I thought there would be more trouble after Yuri was attacked but I guess we are moving on from this pretty fast. And then there is that ending we finally got to fuck Alex and it's about time as well she has gone back up in my estimation over to you now Izzy:p

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Wow the Boss sure can kiss ass still...That was a great update! Nice to see Narysa again. I really liked her almost ass grab there. She really likes us...or.. ahhh.. umm ...hem hem the MC I mean :oops:..I would really enjoy seeing more of these other two girls..Narysa and Alice. They're very interesting and mouth wateringly hot too :)

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I wonder when Agatha is finally going to drop the bomb she carries in her mind and set Izzy on a path of revenge against Boris and his family.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Got to love the Mad Max 2 reference in latest update.. a guy called Humongous.. says he is the lord or something.. Mad Max quote: " Greetings from the Lord Humongous!.. The Warrior of the wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!"

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I wonder when Agatha is finally going to drop the bomb she carries in her mind and set Izzy on a path of revenge against Boris and his family.
Would she do that though if the act that's heavily implied was consensual? I can't see her going into murderous rage just from not being told.

Sep 21, 2017
uhhh....

I think my option with talking with the cop at the garage was switched...or not but feels off...do you lie? was the question--- <yes> says marcello and the <no> is about a black guy humongous...is this a right choice or ????

Sep 21, 2017
Pass. No incest content, so no point checking it out. I'm not really a fan anyways. In DoD you got forced to choose between a bald 5 foot biker chick (who was apparently really tough) who wanted you to eat your own sperm, or some 40 year old woman who wanted to be treated like a pet (she's 20 years older than you, but calls you "Daddy"), 0r you can choose two 50 year old swingers.

I put up with all that crap coz I got to fuck the sister. No ways I'm gona look at this guy's writing with no incest.
I kinda wish he made a new incest game also...I'd even eat it up even if its gender switched so long as there is incest content and it would be interesting if the sister is horndog...trying to shack it up with bruddah and fuddah:D

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Repuci

arms99

May 11, 2018
I kinda wish he made a new incest game also...I'd even eat it up even if its gender switched so long as there is incest content :D
He does, Haley's Story is by the same team. It's co-written by viitgames and ptolemy. It reminds me a lot of Dreaming of Dana, except a bit more serious. Another brother-sister story, except this time they're twins. You should check it out.

• Wow
Reactions: Catwashere

magus448

May 22, 2018
would really love some scenes with tanya agatha and naryssa too
Having Agatha on the side I would think would be kinda hard since she just blurts out whatever is on her mind. Hope we somehow can since so far we aren't able to have fun with any milfs yet. Though we already know Tanya wants some of the MC.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes